Dudeguyy

$30 ESPN 12 Team Roto Keeper League Several Spots Available!

12 team Roto league with fairly standard format outside of a few tweaks (2 catchers, pitching has a 4 P/3 SP/3 RP lineup). Scoring standard too at the moment, though we’re taking a league vote on whether to switch to QS instead of W and I’m hopeful we will end up making the switch.

Buy in is $30 with top 3 spots paying out. First place $230, second place $100, third gets buy-in back.

It is a keeper league with up to 4 keeps indefinitely, no minimum. You forfeit your top 4 draft picks for each one you choose to keep. Trades do happen fairly regularly, so the talent pool is fluid. Keepers are also fairly evenly spread, so you will probably inherit a better team than I did when I first came on board.

Just took control of this league which I’ve been involved with for a handful of years. Originally found it from an ESPN forum post when I was looking to join a keeper league. Had a rough first year as my team had very little talent to build around but I’ve improved with some trades & good drafting and am regularly in contention for the top spot.

Anyway, this year the league commish and a buddy who both founded the league decided to step down as it’s just becoming too much of a time commitment for them. We’ve had a couple more of his friends leave as well so we’ve got four spots open right now.

Looking for good owners for the long-term who will be active and stick with it even if the season doesn’t go well for you. I’d like us to stay involved and be able to easily communicate for trades and decisions about any changes for the leagues future.

Leave a post or PM me directly if you are interested. Let me know why you’re interested and I’ll try to answer any questions you have and let you see the different teams available.

1 hour ago, Dudeguyy said:

12 team Roto league with fairly standard format outside of a few tweaks (2 catchers, pitching has a 4 P/3 SP/3 RP lineup). Scoring standard too at the moment, though we’re taking a league vote on whether to switch to QS instead of W and I’m hopeful we will end up making the switch.

Buy in is $30 with top 3 spots paying out. First place $230, second place $100, third gets buy-in back.

It is a keeper league with up to 4 keeps indefinitely, no minimum. You forfeit your top 4 draft picks for each one you choose to keep. Trades do happen fairly regularly, so the talent pool is fluid. Keepers are also fairly evenly spread, so you will probably inherit a better team than I did when I first came on board.

Just took control of this league which I’ve been involved with for a handful of years. Originally found it from an ESPN forum post when I was looking to join a keeper league. Had a rough first year as my team had very little talent to build around but I’ve improved with some trades & good drafting and am regularly in contention for the top spot.

Anyway, this year the league commish and a buddy who both founded the league decided to step down as it’s just becoming too much of a time commitment for them. We’ve had a couple more of his friends leave as well so we’ve got four spots open right now.

Looking for good owners for the long-term who will be active and stick with it even if the season doesn’t go well for you. I’d like us to stay involved and be able to easily communicate for trades and decisions about any changes for the leagues future.

Leave a post or PM me directly if you are interested. Let me know why you’re interested and I’ll try to answer any questions you have and let you see the different teams available.

I’m interested. When is the draft   And snake or auction?  ggd@hotmail.ca. Thanks 

ggd@hotmail.ca. I’m interested depending on draft date. Anytime next weekend would be great 

12 minutes ago, tycobb00 said:

I’m interested. When is the draft   And snake or auction?

Snake draft. Going to try to squeeze it in before opening day. Most likely Tuesday night.

On 3/24/2018 at 4:46 PM, macca1b said:

HI.. can i see the league page for the settings! cheers...

brendinho@hotmail.com

Sent you an email.

Now have 5 spots open, draft is Tuesday night. Lots of owners left with the commish.

First come first serve on teams. Some pretty good keepers on all of these teams.

I’m interested! How many do you still need?  Will it still go if you don’t get 12? Sicilianaces@yahoo.com

Edited by PadreMike

My brother and i are looking for a solid competitive league. Were strong reliable players. Still have two teams available?

Just now, gregp said:

My brother and i are looking for a solid competitive league. Were strong reliable players. Still have two teams available?

Gregp0828@Gmail.com - mine

Ninyankees@aol.com - his