The Answer

Kenny Golladay 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

This is the week Golladay gets revenge on me.  The team I traded him too is playing me this week.  He'll probably score twice 

That would be awesome Tommy. Well, for us Golladay owners that is. 

 

Take one for Team Golladay Tommy!

 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe His ceiling has been one td not two so i don’t think you have to worry about that.  I believe, TATE is the one who can get you two tds. 

 

Unfortunately for us Golladay owners, some reasons why we loved him so much are now vanishing:

no running game

 no good defense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

I believe His ceiling has been one td not two so i don’t think you have to worry about that.  I believe, TATE is the one who can get you two tds. 

He's had a couple 2 td games taken away from him with silly penalties...wouldn't ever tell an owner that they'd be lucky to get just one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What exactly has gone on with Kenny Golladay?!! The lions are down by 14 points and this guy doesn't even have one target!!  Beginning of the year I was looking at this guy as a wide receiver one seemed like he was beating defensive backs with ease.

Edited by dorsett33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dorsett33 said:

What exactly has gone on with Kenny Golladay?!! The lions are down by 14 points and this guy doesn't even have one target!!  Beginning of the year I was looking at this guy as a wide receiver one seemed like he was beating defensive backs with ease.

 

It seems as though he has gone back behind both Tate and Jones, when previously he looked like easily the number 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this guy so much and I think he has the potential to be beastly but I'm not sure he's going to be a set-it-and-forget-it stud until next season. There's a lot of decent WR mouths to feed in Detroit and that combined with Detroit's tendency to be up-and-down and poop the bed right when you think they're just starting to get rolling makes it hard to trust him or predict his good games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As mentioned numerous times before, Detroit has 3 receivers that all cannot be fed weekly. They are pretty much all boom or bust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy game. He seems to be the WR1 on the depth chart, he is the guy that is out there in 2 tight end sets and there is only 1 WR on the field. He is also always in in 2 receiver sets. But Stafford simply didn't look his way at all game. In the beginning of the season Stafford would stare Golladay down routinely. Now he isn't even looking his way. Sucks, but this guy has crashed down to earth from a borderline WR1 to a risky at best flex play. Honestly 1 target is just inexplicable. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't make any sense.......

 

Just strange. They were down big and Staff still didn't look his way....FF is cruel!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Lions fan, I am mystified as to why Matt Patricia cannot get Golladay more involved.

Same for Kerryon Johnson, for that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bitterly disappointing game. Jones got all the targets....one target for Kenny is pathetic on Stafford's part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kretan182 said:

Bitterly disappointing game. Jones got all the targets....one target for Kenny is pathetic on Stafford's part.

He threw a really nice pick at the end of the game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was their some great CB shadowing him that Stafford was afraid of?

 

 

Edited by TennisMenace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess Patricia thinks he has a running game and great defense.  Looks like they’re content trying to run and be a slow offense.  Lots of underneath garbage.  The days of stafford slinging it all over the place in a high tempo offense are gone.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Rickydragon said:

I guess Patricia thinks he has a running game and great defense.  Looks like they’re content trying to run and be a slow offense.  Lots of underneath garbage.  The days of stafford slinging it all over the place in a high tempo offense are gone.  

 I assume this is more on JBC than Patricia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to drop?

 

Lions have been running more these days.

Kerryon is getting passes too now. 

 

No way does this team support 3 WRs along with the RBs.

 

I guess Tate and Marvin Jones come before Golladay for targets.

 

What are you guys doing?

 

I am planning to get some one like Larry Fitz and dump Golladay.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zen25 said:

Time to drop?

 

Lions have been running more these days.

Kerryon is getting passes too now. 

 

No way does this team support 3 WRs along with the RBs.

 

I guess Tate and Marvin Jones come before Golladay for targets.

 

What are you guys doing?

 

I am planning to get some one like Larry Fitz and dump Golladay.

 

Im contemplating what to do as we speak. I usually err at the side of impulsivity so I want to take my time before deciding and get other people’s thoughts. I cut Russell Winston to pick up Winston and at first it looked like a good move......but now it doesn’t. 

 

So, I’m  humpty dumpty today......Tyrell Williams is available......I’m thinking of swapping the two. I like his ceiling and I’m close to agreeing to live with his floor. We shall see......I have another day to think.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same crap going on as when Calvin Johnson was the stud WR. Don't use him, lose games. Stafford is garbage as an NFL QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only good thing is that they lost today.....so perhaps there is a little bit of soul searching from the team on how to better put up points.

 

Kenny has been my WR2 and I don't have a lot of better options.....but 1 target when the team is down big early and Stafford throws 40 times?

 

Something is up......I'm benching him next week  and my only other options are Baldwin/Arob.....it's gotten that bad!

Edited by meverett85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.