Sign in to follow this  
underdog08

Pham for Acuna, WHIR

I am being offered Pham for my Acuna.  I like Pham but he is struggling in ST and I was pretty high on Acuna this year.  I feel like my OF can use some help but I am not sure if this trade would help me much.  Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

In isolation, I don't think Pham's ST numbers are a worry. But in the context of his usual eye struggles, yeah his numbers aren't great, especially if he can't find a new set of contacts quickly. 

What format are you using? Just a new league? Because if you were in a keeper league or such, I think Acuna is the obvious pick over 30 year old Pham. Even in a non-keeper league, I still would lean towards Acuna.

i would rather take my chances on acuna over a 30 year old late bloomer with an eye condition

as an acuna owner, instant reject

It's a non-keeper league.  And yes, Pham's eye problem along with his ST struggle worries me.  I will stick with Acuna for now.  Thanks all for your help.