Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colepenhagen

Vent & Rant Thread 2018

2 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

traded my stanton, judge, story 4 trea, correa, schopp and keuchal preseason. (some owners wanted it vetoed ha)

giphy.gif

everything in my gut told me story was in for huge year and didnt thought getting keuchal would limit some of the risk with schoop.

See the source image

Well the good news is my team is chock-full if buy low candidates for the second half! Bryant, Correa, Murphy, Turner, Acuna...

F Cron and F Dickerson. Start them they do jack. Sit them they go crazy on bench. O for 875 in lineup 800 for 801 on bench.

Crons Disease and C Dickitis.

Wow, you would think a team with Kluber, Bauer, and Cole (recently traded) wouldn't have any issues with wins.  I've had 1 win since a win I got on July 4.  Picked up Cahill tonight.  He leaves with a 3-1 lead, and the usually ridiculously dominant Treinen gives up an RBI double to ******** Hunter Pence.  ******** Hunter Pence.  Yes, I realize ******** is going to be censored once I hit Submit Reply.  I don't ******** care right now.  Whatever ******** turns to can ******** turn into that...

I dropped Carpenter in not one but two leagues. 

giphy.gif

HTH points league.  10 teams.

I have 4000 more points than the next team.  6000 more than the team after that (I have about 44,000).

I am about to go 10-7.

8 hours ago, DidiFan said:

I dropped Carpenter in not one but two leagues. 

giphy.gif

only one but I feel you

Fangraphs and their insane popup issue of late is pissing me off.  It's like 12up over there now

so heres how the dodgers phillies game went for me tonight:

I had stripling...nuff said.

fast forward to the 9th:

enter seranthony...loads the bases, the only out he gets is a K from my manny machado.  gives up 2 runs

enter my kenley jansen...leadoff homer to markel franco....struggles through the rest of the inning but manages to get the save

1 loss, 1 save, ratios completely blown up.

my era jumped from like the mid-2's to 4.30...

my whip....like 1.00 to 1.46

Hendricks, McCullers, Kluber, Stripling, Cueto, and Efflin were my starters in my h2h league so far this week. Plus I’ve got Seranthony, Barraclough and Norris to help out with my ratios. 8.91 era and 2.13 whip ? 

This really isn't a vent and rant, other than an crazy observation.  

I am 3 points behind 1st.  

I have a 200 point lead over 3rd.

The 1st place team has 150 more points from walks over me.

I'm losing in a points league .... because of walks - and yes - they are just 1 point each

Just after developing a big lead in first place, my team over the past two days has hit .129 with one RBI, an 8.44 ERA and 2.63 WHIP.

Big lead -- gone.

Misery loves company. Anyone else have judge and bryant?

Lost my 3rd guy in the last 3 weeks to paternity leave.  Can my team please stop making babies?  

in a league where I was dominating in pitching lead by Scherzer and Severino, desperate for power just days ago I had a trade go through of Scherzer to get Judge. now Judge is injured. FML.

Been dealing with injuries all year, juggling the roster. Team would still be in contention during a normal year but the first place team is the most dominant one I've seen. His pitching has 300 more Ks than IP... This is a 16 teamer. You can't possibly match that.

I currently have 7 DL or DTD guys. He has 1. Been healthy all year except for Turner and D Price and his Yankee allergy tingly hand. 

14 hours ago, Cesare13 said:

Misery loves company. Anyone else have judge and bryant?

Not Judge, but yes Bryant, Correa, Strasburg, Snell, Paxton

4 hours ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Lost my 3rd guy in the last 3 weeks to paternity leave.  Can my team please stop making babies?  

I'm Bregnant...

Please tell me im not the only human on the planet that dropped juan soto.

* 2 days before he was called up because "he wasnt going to be up until 2019" 

11 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

Please tell me im not the only human on the planet that dropped juan soto.

* 2 days before he was called up because "he wasnt going to be up until 2019" 

As under the radar he was due to being 19 and not a lot of pt, you just may be...and I’m sorry

13 minutes ago, Yanks#1 said:

As under the radar he was due to being 19 and not a lot of pt, you just may be...and I’m sorry

Fantasy xm talked about him for like 15 minutes. I was tracking him and saw he stole a base and hit a dinger in his first aa game. He slumped for a bit and wasnt supposed to be up for a year.  I dropped him,dont want to say for who. Now i can't even look at nationals box scores.