Rotoworld.com Forums

Vent & Rant Thread 2018

colepenhagen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you would think a team with Kluber, Bauer, and Cole (recently traded) wouldn't have any issues with wins.  I've had 1 win since a win I got on July 4.  Picked up Cahill tonight.  He leaves with a 3-1 lead, and the usually ridiculously dominant Treinen gives up an RBI double to ******** Hunter Pence.  ******** Hunter Pence.  Yes, I realize ******** is going to be censored once I hit Submit Reply.  I don't ******** care right now.  Whatever ******** turns to can ******** turn into that...

HTH points league.  10 teams.

I have 4000 more points than the next team.  6000 more than the team after that (I have about 44,000).

I am about to go 10-7.

so heres how the dodgers phillies game went for me tonight:

I had stripling...nuff said.

fast forward to the 9th:

enter seranthony...loads the bases, the only out he gets is a K from my manny machado.  gives up 2 runs

enter my kenley jansen...leadoff homer to markel franco....struggles through the rest of the inning but manages to get the save

1 loss, 1 save, ratios completely blown up.

my era jumped from like the mid-2's to 4.30...

my whip....like 1.00 to 1.46

Hendricks, McCullers, Kluber, Stripling, Cueto, and Efflin were my starters in my h2h league so far this week. Plus I’ve got Seranthony, Barraclough and Norris to help out with my ratios. 8.91 era and 2.13 whip ? 

This really isn't a vent and rant, other than an crazy observation.  

I am 3 points behind 1st.  

I have a 200 point lead over 3rd.

The 1st place team has 150 more points from walks over me.

I'm losing in a points league .... because of walks - and yes - they are just 1 point each

in a league where I was dominating in pitching lead by Scherzer and Severino, desperate for power just days ago I had a trade go through of Scherzer to get Judge. now Judge is injured. FML.

Been dealing with injuries all year, juggling the roster. Team would still be in contention during a normal year but the first place team is the most dominant one I've seen. His pitching has 300 more Ks than IP... This is a 16 teamer. You can't possibly match that.

I currently have 7 DL or DTD guys. He has 1. Been healthy all year except for Turner and D Price and his Yankee allergy tingly hand. 

11 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

Please tell me im not the only human on the planet that dropped juan soto.

* 2 days before he was called up because "he wasnt going to be up until 2019" 

As under the radar he was due to being 19 and not a lot of pt, you just may be...and I’m sorry

13 minutes ago, Yanks#1 said:

As under the radar he was due to being 19 and not a lot of pt, you just may be...and I’m sorry

Fantasy xm talked about him for like 15 minutes. I was tracking him and saw he stole a base and hit a dinger in his first aa game. He slumped for a bit and wasnt supposed to be up for a year.  I dropped him,dont want to say for who. Now i can't even look at nationals box scores.

Archived