Sign in to follow this  
macca1b

new league startup... $50 roto espn... draft weds 7est!

i've been looking for a few days for a standard league... roto 12 teamer for something like $50...

seems the 5x5 roto simplest league is hardest to find so i'm going to see if we can get one going and launched myself. we have a few days to pull it together so if you are interested please let me know. if it looks like we can get the 12 we need, i will start collecting the money a bit later... first things first... lets find the 12!!

the settings are the standard ones (the best imo)... and is a snake draft. if there was strong number looking for an auction, i'd be happy to do that instead...

http://games.espn.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=137931

i've run a few leagues across different sports over the years and would be happy to do it again... the main thing is playing for fun... this league will be a no stress zone! :)

i appreciate that its more appealing to join a league thats just about to fill.. rather than one just getting started, so if you are interested, just let me know and i can keep you informed if we start getting the numbers we need to reach a full league of 12... and i wont start collecting the $50's until this gets close...

soooo join up, lets go. drop me a note here or email brendinho@hotmail.com

cheers, brendan

Edited by macca1b

regards going 6x6... i've been advertising the league based on keeping things standard and simple.. and gets messy if i start to change settings after owners have joined... so its going to stay 5x5. you are more than welcome to join if you are ok with this!... cheers.

How many do you have in the league currently? Will you run it with 10 people if you can't get 12 in time?

i have invites out for 6 currently... but only launched the league late last night so im optimistic we'll get the 12... certainly keen to get 12 rather than 10 and still got 2 days to do it...

brendinho@hotmail.com if interested...

cheers.

things moving pretty quick with this league!... only started up last night and we already have 8 out of 12 places filled... for the remaining 4 places drop me an email if interested :)

brendinho@hotmail.com

league is taking shape... drop me an email if interested in one of the last few places...

brendinho@hotmail.com

cheers...

I'm interested but very hesitant about daily moves.  Does this lead to churning with pitching?  Can you e-mail me:  jdrakow@sbcglobal.net about this please?  Thanks.

sorry, but we are going with standard setting of daily moves... you are welcome to join us, but be quick if you choose to because i think i literally have just 1 space left... thks!

I'm not asking you to change, I just want to know how it plays out with this setting since I haven't done it before.  Send me an invite please! jdrakow@sbcglobal.net

HI... ive sent an invite... pls dont join if you dont feel comfortable.. i guess it means you can change your roster whenever you want rather than once a week... but streaming pitchers on a daily basis will almost certainly result in disappointment as all the best pitchers will be on rosters, not waivers... however, there will always be a few gems hiding in waivers so its a case of spotting them and grabbing them when they come along... pls make the choice best for you... and if it is to join us, you are v welcome!