pterp1

FREE ESPN Auction H2H Each Category Keeper League Needs Owners

Hey everyone, I created an ESPN auction fantasy baseball league with custom H2H categories. I want to make this a keeper league and anyone who stops participating will be kicked out (even mid season). Like many, I am tired of the regular leagues where only 2-3 owners are active.

The league is publicly view-able. Please use the link to check it out and see the scoring system and roster guidelines.

http://games.espn.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=122719&seasonId=2018

Let's have a great season! If you want to join, please private message me your email address. 8 More owners are needed.

Send me an invite, mikeredsox67@gmail.com

If we don't fill up in time, then I will try the 11 am slot tomorrow. Would that work for you? If so, I'll keep you in unless we get enough owners. Thanks

Different strategies required, keeps it interesting. Let me know if you want in.

We still need 3 more otherwise have to reschedule

We have 2 teams claimed in which the owners have yet officially joined. If they haven't by 5 PM EDT, then I will replace them. If you are interested, message me your email address and I will let you know if you get one of the spots.

Thanks!