1972Miamidolphins

2018 Rotoworld Mock Real League

11 minutes ago, DocJ said:

Yeah definitely not as much of that this year buddy .

I do have to ask though. How badly did you want McKinnon? 

5 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

Ill take her, if she's not available, I guess I'll take the guy in the back.

Olivia Culpo, Danny Amendola

Less text and more of her next time. 

9 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

If it’s anything like my previous years irrational options, good luck with that.  

ooooooh i just developed a new fantasy mancrush ... i think it's [fairly] rational - but who knows ... 

hopefully Doc doesn't snipe - i feel like these late round "sleepers" hurt more for some reason ... 

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

1 minute ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

ooooooh i just developed a new fantasy mancrush ... i think it's [fairly] rational - but who knows ... 

hopefully Doc doesn't snipe - i feel like these late round "sleepers" hurt more for some reason ... 

Agreed. I hate missing out on that guy who’s roster spot is on the bubble due to an UDFA. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan81 said:

Agreed. I hate missing out on that guy who’s roster spot is on the bubble due to an UDFA. 

my guy is someone I only started looking into tonight [knowing what i think i know now, I would've taken him 2 rounds ago] ... but i highly, highly doubt he's on a roster bubble

be gentle Doc, don't do it

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

12 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

if cousins throws a pick 6 ... yikes. 

Pick 6s don't count against defenses.

Only the Extra Point.

13 minutes ago, Ryan81 said:

I do have to ask though. How badly did you want McKinnon? 

Less text and more of her next time. 

A fair amount, when I saw my draft position my first thought was “great I can get McKinnon in the 3rd.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FFCollusion said:

Pick 6s don't count against defenses.

Only the Extra Point.

half joking ... but good to know. sometimes DST's lose points simply based off the final score board, not reflective of what points they actually gave up 

I’m going to need a few min here my girls are pitching fits tonight.

25 minutes ago, Ryan81 said:

I’ll take the Minnesota Vikings D. I wanted the Rams but it didn’t happen. 

Pairing Cousins with the Vikings D is good in theory right? If the Vikes start running down the clock early, that means the Vikes D is putting in work right? Right? 

I like the pick, but keep in mind that the Vikings defense was really good last year and still not all that useful in fantasy. IDK. Maybe they get more turnovers this year. Keeping the score down works for real life, but it doesn't count for s--- in fantasy.

13 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

I like the pick, but keep in mind that the Vikings defense was really good last year and still not all that useful in fantasy. IDK. Maybe they get more turnovers this year. Keeping the score down works for real life, but it doesn't count for s--- in fantasy.

Well why don’t you just rain on my parade. 

• Haha 1

My next 3 picks were PHI, Njoku, MIN lol.

Chase Edmonds RB (ARI)

Potential cuff for DJ...

• Like 3

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphins/albert-wilsons-2017-receptions-chart/

"Wilson’s receptions chart is indistinguishable from Landry’s. Working primarily inside, and on routes within a few yards of the line-of-scrimmage, Wilson makes his money after the catch. His 326 yards after the catch (7.7 per catch) and 19 broken tackles make him one of the NFL’s most elusive receivers."

"In addition to his prowess as a pass catcher, Albert Wilson is one of the best blocking-receivers in the game (18th highest graded blocker according to Pro Football Focus). And while we’re on the subject of PFF grades, Wilson was their 24thhighest graded overall receiver in 2017."

+ .5 

3 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

I’ll probably be up another hour or 2 ... hopefully makes it back to me this fine evening 

If we can get Pred and Zidane to make their picks I’ll be up. @DocJ if you need to leave picks with me you can. 

• Like 1

Y'all missing on your picks, I said screw it, taking the jags d in the 7th, I remember pred kicking a** with them last season.  Knowing my luck I'd swing and miss on a lotto ticket in the 7th, so give me the best defense

edit:  same concept with Greg the leg, you need to start a kicker and defense each week, give me the best positional advantage at those two spots

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins
  • Like 1

I said it last year, I'm saying it again, ironically, I don't play to go undefeated, I play for just a playoff spot, once ur in anything can happen, just ask too bad and brokenb 

Just now, 1972Miamidolphins said:

I said it last year, I'm saying it again, ironically, I don't play to go undefeated, I play for just a playoff spot, once ur in anything can happen, just ask too bad and brokenb 

Then why is your RB2 Corey Clement?

• Thanks 1

Bolt, my rebuttle is this, I chose to stack myself at wr and take an upside qb pick early, I knew early on I was effed at the rb2 spot, I did a reach on beast mod out of urgency and chose to cuff my rb1 spot, I realize the rb2 spot is a hole, but in a 14 teamed, there will be sacrifice in some position on each team

• Like 2