1972Miamidolphins

2018 Rotoworld Mock Real League

If anyone wants a laugh at Axe Elf's expense while they're waiting to draft, check this out:

and read like the next 3 pages, it gets better even when you think it can't.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrblonde1984 said:

tenor.gif

Touche

I’ll be up another hour or so. I have docj’s picks if it gets to him. 

1 hour ago, Iron-cock said:

If anyone wants a laugh at Axe Elf's expense while they're waiting to draft, check this out:

and read like the next 3 pages, it gets better even when you think it can't.

I am so glad that guy doesn't know me so I avoid the league tags.  Didn't play RT last year, but just logged in to check my 2016 (my only year playing on RT) and had 5 - so I guess I beat him that year as well lol.  Just deposited some money there because I missed that crap.

Lol I wish I knew how to screenshot from my computer.  The chat on RT is literally him babbling about some player stats and the only other people who have posted in it are completely ignoring him.

"The brother of Janoris Jenkins has been charged with aggravated manslaughter in the death of Roosevelt Rene"

Cyber missed a spot...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

12.14) Tyrell Williams, WR, Chargers
13.1) DeSean Jackson, WR, Bucs

13.02) Josh doctson, WR, Redskins 

13.03) @mrblonde1984

Doctson was the other guy I was thinking about with Meredith.

11 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Doctson was the other guy I was thinking about with Meredith.

He is the best receiver on that team, and it's not even close. Good value this late in the draft. 

I was thinking about Doctson, but I just think that entire offense is going to nosedive this season.  The new QB isn't bad, but I just have no confidence in that team.

13 minutes ago, ZidaneValor said:

I was thinking about Doctson, but I just think that entire offense is going to nosedive this season.  The new QB isn't bad, but I just have no confidence in that team.

Love Crowder this year ... and Reed if he continues going super cheap ... 

and thats it

6 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

Frank Gore, RB, AARP

@CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

Pretty sure by going to Miami he got a discount on his retirement community unit.

6 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Pretty sure by going to Miami he got a discount on his retirement community unit.

Frank Gore leading Miami RBs would be the most Dolphins thing ever. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

Frank Gore leading Miami RBs would be the most Dolphins thing ever. 

Frank Gore averaged below 4 YPR all three seasons with the Colts, and yet his touches counts were 294, 301, and 290.

Somehow Gore's been getting MORE touches as he gets older.

6 minutes ago, ZidaneValor said:

Frank Gore averaged below 4 YPR all three seasons with the Colts, and yet his touches counts were 294, 301, and 290.

Somehow Gore's been getting MORE touches as he gets older.

Considering he was playing behind the worst o-line in the country, he was doing pretty well. 

He’s very consistent in getting 2-4 yards versus Drake who can get you -3 by trying to bounce it constantly. 

Edited by boltup15

i'll stick with mrblonde's theme and go with ...  Darren Sproles, PPRb, Philly 

"Eliot Shorr-Parks of NJ Advance Media said it would "not be surprising at all" if Darren Sproles led the Eagles in running back snaps this season.
He had been the Eagles' starter before his injury last year and even with Jay Ajayi and Corey Clement returning, Shorr-Parks still expects Sproles to occupy a major role in 2018. "The Eagles are not bringing him back for a feel-good story," said Shorr-Parks. "They are bringing him back because they plan on using him." The 34-year-old compiled 865 yards from scrimmage on 146 touches during the 2016 campaign and makes for a sensible late-round flyer in fantasy."

@DocJ OTC
Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

4 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

i'll stick with mrblonde's theme and go with ...  Darren Sproles, PPRb, Philly 

"Eliot Shorr-Parks of NJ Advance Media said it would "not be surprising at all" if Darren Sproles led the Eagles in running back snaps this season.
He had been the Eagles' starter before his injury last year and even with Jay Ajayi and Corey Clement returning, Shorr-Parks still expects Sproles to occupy a major role in 2018. "The Eagles are not bringing him back for a feel-good story," said Shorr-Parks. "They are bringing him back because they plan on using him." The 34-year-old compiled 865 yards from scrimmage on 146 touches during the 2016 campaign and makes for a sensible late-round flyer in fantasy."

@DocJ OTC

old_man_walking_with_walker_lg_nwm.gif

Most recent Gore highlights...

• Like 2

@DocJ selects Jack Doyle. 

I’ll take Terrelle Pryor, WR, NYJ

6’4, 230+ and 4.4 speed? I’ll chalk last season up to the ankle injury which he stated bothered him every game. I guess it was bad enough to have surgery. But in his first game he had 6 receptions. 

Robby Anderson will likely be suspended at least 4 games. Maybe he returns to a 1000 yard guy again. 

nevermind lol

Edited by DocJ

I am around all day if anyone needs to leave picks.