Sign in to follow this  
petekrum

Emmanuel Sanders 2018 Outlook

4 hours ago, Dalton Gang said:

Seriously who has better options that you don’t start him. He has been a stud all season. 

Also I second that he needs to stop doing the flips. Totally unnecessary.

Hope he is good to go next week.

Right? This dude should never be on the bench. 

Really happy that I traded for this guy earlier in the week.  He is going to be a nice consistent option in PPR going forward.  

7 hours ago, Cotton Jones said:

Love it when your Thursday guy blows up.

Especially when your opponent has David Johnson

On 10/16/2018 at 10:05 AM, Impreza178 said:

Matchups irrelevant-  Emmanuel plays all over the formation and Denver is determined to have Keenum throw it 40+ every week.  He’s a must start and likely top 10 ROS 

As I said, don’t overthink this one.    Sanders is the X factor for Denver-  a chess piece.  He’s thrown and ran for long tds as well as running the desirable longer option routes that Keenum is comfortable with.     Top 10 and weekly lock in your lineup.  Save the matchup analysis for DT.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheFire said:

He's been an absolute joy to own this year, and complete steal at his ADP. He reminds me a lot of Antonio Brown.

8 hours ago, kdko said:

One of the best picks at his ADP this year.

9 hours ago, euphonicjamz said:

Hard to believe I picked him up 8th round in one of my drafts... Has to be one of the best values for his ADP.   He's a total stud, and WR1 material ROS

9 hours ago, Dalton Gang said:

Seriously who has better options that you don’t start him. He has been a stud all season. 

Also I second that he needs to stop doing the flips. Totally unnecessary.

Hope he is good to go next week.

12 hours ago, WH71 said:

Monster

Top 10 WR

Where do you guys get this stuff from? He had 4 straight games of under 100 yards and no touchdown, and all of a sudden "he's been a stud all season" and "top 10 WR"? He has had 3 games in single digits. 

Stop overexagerrating on games and you won't be devastated when he falls on his face one week. Congrats to all that started him, but cool it on the overreactions. He is still on the Broncos.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Where do you guys get this stuff from? He had 4 straight games of under 100 yards and no touchdown, and all of a sudden "he's been a stud all season" and "top 10 WR"? He has had 3 games in single digits. 

Stop overexagerrating on games and you won't be devastated when he falls on his face one week. Congrats to all that started him, but cool it on the overreactions. He is still on the Broncos.

Are you talking about Emmanuel Sanders? The WR for the broncos who was WR9 in .5 PPR going into last night and had 115 yards and a TD all the way back to last week?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

I have him in a PPR league and he has scored

He is my flex behind Hopkins and Diggs and has had three 20+ point games, so I can live with the chance he may only get me an 11 every once in a while.

16 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Hey bruh bruh, Manny Sanders is on pace for 105 Rec, 1380 Yds, and 7 TD...

Sounds like top-10 to me

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Hey bruh bruh, Manny Sanders is on pace for 105 Rec, 1380 Yds, and 7 TD...

Sounds like top-10 to me

And 2 passing TDs.

• Like 5

I've been trying to make a trade to upgrade my WR2 spot all year, but am now finally realizing my WR2 spot is as solid as it gets with Sanders.  He's a WR1 disguised as a WR2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, oliminator123 said:

He had a 96 years game in the 4 games you are counting - you legit nit picking .4 points. He also had a rushing TD in one of the games you are counting.

He is the rank 9th receiver in points in standard - and this stat is before this week that he put up 23 fantasy points.

are you missing something?

• Like 2

Is he the only fantasy player this year that has a rushing TD, receiving TD, and a passing TD? He's gotta be right?

I wonder when the last time that's ever happened.

15 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Any news on the severity (or hopefully lack thereof!) of the ankle issue?

It’s been an issue for the better part of a year but he’s tough.   The games he missed last season he was in a boot so barring that you can probably expect him to play.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bgar15 said:

Is he the only fantasy player this year that has a rushing TD, receiving TD, and a passing TD? He's gotta be right?

Tarik Cohen last year for sure.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bgar15 said:

more common than u think.  Any qb who’s caught a trick play TD or Rb in the wildcat has likely done it 

mike vick

ronnie Brown 

Edited by Impreza178

2 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

more common than u think.  Any qb who’s caught a trick play TD or Rb in the wildcat has likely done it 

mike vick

ronnie Brown 

"More common than you think" yet you name 2 players that haven't played in 5 years lol

Vick has also never had a receiving TD so....

Just now, bgar15 said:

"More common than you think" yet you name 2 players that haven't played in 5 years lol

That was just offhand-  no need to get pissy.  

If I’m wrong about Vick my apologies,  I’m suprised he hasn’t caught one.   guessing it happens once every season or two though.    

2 minutes ago, bgar15 said:

Happens all the time, bro.

Theres Bo Jackson and Fran Tarkenton. There were a lot more, it was just before the NFL started keeping stats.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thefranchise3 said:

Tarik Cohen last year for sure.

Bingo, this one is correct. Good call!