BrianM

Doug Baldwin 2018 Outlook

What makes this game so hard to swallow is all the points being scored by everyone not made Baldwin. How can a supposed #1 WR get only one target the whole game?   This is just not right, FF or not.

1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

How the f--- does he only have 0.1 points?

My grandfather just offered to donate his knees to Doug Baldwin

4 minutes ago, kretan182 said:

What makes this game so hard to swallow is all the points being scored by everyone not made Baldwin. How can a supposed #1 WR get only one target the whole game?   This is just not right, FF or not.

maybe its it’s because he doesn’t have the speed to get behind the D? Serious question. Have not seen any of the game.

Edited by FreakFries

7 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Was he even out there today? I thought he got hurt or something but I can't find anything.

He Has been in there the entire time. Never looked at. Though he made sure to get himself down to the end zone for each of their stupid dances.

just stupid 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rizon said:

He Has been in there the entire time. Never looked at. Though he made sure to get himself down to the end zone for each of their stupid dances.

just stupid 

Was he not looked at for a particular reason (rams emphasizing coverage his way- leaving Peters one on one with Lockett- big mistake)

Or is he just ...done?

11 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Was he not looked at for a particular reason

Nobody wants to look at trash

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Was he not looked at for a particular reason (rams emphasizing coverage his way- leaving Peters one on one with Lockett- big mistake)

Or is he just ...done?

To me it looked like a game plan decision. 

Seriously considering dropping during Stafford’s bye week to pick up a second qb. I really think no one in my league will pick him up...

13 minutes ago, 3FLi said:

Was Peters shadowing him all game?

No Peters wasn’t shadowing him at all. Peters got burnt several times today by other hawks receivers today

4 hours ago, kretan182 said:

Sou5v8J.png

He says hello.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Prior to the season starting he said his knee won't be 100% all year. The guy is playing at like 80% probably. He's mainly a decoy.

2 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Prior to the season starting he said his knee won't be 100% all year. The guy is playing at like 80% probably. He's mainly a decoy.

80% is being generous imo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

80% is being generous imo.

He looked fine when he was out there, this is nonsense. He just wasn't incorporated into the offense today for whatever reason. He's not startable in fantasy until he has an actual good fantasy day.

3 minutes ago, MJ10162 said:

He looked fine when he was out there, this is nonsense. He just wasn't incorporated into the offense today for whatever reason. He's not startable in fantasy until he has an actual good fantasy day.

Its not nonsense when a WR himself tells you he won't be 100% all year. Then to add he hurts his knee in the first game and misses multiple games. Believe what you want. Its pretty obvious he isn't fully healthy. 

Edited by StevenSC400

What a waste of high round draft pick.

I had him in multiple leagues because of Wilson and lack of WR/TE competition.

Need to seriously consider dropping him after a week or so.

I don't think he has any trade value in a 10 team league.

3 minutes ago, MJ10162 said:

I guess I didn’t mean health wise. But so far, from his reputation and potential, 80% sounded overly optimistic.

• Like 1