Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Ronald Acuna 2018 Outlook


Carlos Correa

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad he was able to work out all the issues down in the minors. Braves must be excited that he fixed all those flaws so quickly and was able to rock a scorching .215/.301/.277 line with a 27% K rate and .061 ISO at AAA.

They had had no choice but to call him up when he showed that kind of production!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cs3 said:

Glad he was able to work out all the issues down in the minors. Braves must be excited that he fixed all those flaws so quickly and was able to rock a scorching .215/.301/.277 line with a 27% K rate and .061 ISO at AAA.

They had had no choice but to call him up when he showed that kind of production!

 

Invalid post. This thread is reserved for Acuna circle jerk and hype train passengers only. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cs3 said:

Glad he was able to work out all the issues down in the minors. Braves must be excited that he fixed all those flaws so quickly and was able to rock a scorching .215/.301/.277 line with a 27% K rate and .061 ISO at AAA.

They had had no choice but to call him up when he showed that kind of production!

How dare you? You picked Brinson over him in your minor league draft, didn’t you? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mavsfan23 said:

How dare you? You picked Brinson over him in your minor league draft, didn’t you? 

Nah, traded him away in every single keeper league last year, which hurts even more!

 

(Btw that was a shot at the way MLB incentivecizes service time games, not at Acuna himself)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cs3 said:

Nah, traded him away in every single keeper league last year, which hurts even more!

 

(Btw that was a shot at the way MLB incentivecizes service time games, not at Acuna himself)

That was purely a joke, your posts are top shelf my friend. Agree with your point though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Waker said:

what are people's expectations here

 

Mike Trout is a poor man's Ronald Acuna.

 

Honestly, not sure what to expect. Raw, generational talent. There's a truly wide range of outcomes here, but I almost always err on the side of talent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mavsfan23 said:

That was purely a joke, your posts are top shelf my friend. Agree with your point though 

Ha, I need to adjust my trusty joketrometer =)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Ronald Acuna 2018 Outlook
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...