Rotoworld.com Forums

Saquon Barkley 2018 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

6 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Barkley is going to be my Keeper pick. The dude finds ways to gain yards from playing behind a bad offensive line. Cant get anyone like him picks 6-10. Well worth it. Im hoping he keeps exploding for 2 more weeks. As a cowboys fan, its a hard pill to swallow watching this guy every play with excitement.

I think in most redraft leagues, Barkley will go anywhere from #1 to #3 (with Gurley and Zeke being the other two for consideration at the top). 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Must sit this week against that top TEN rush D?

Top Tenn rush D? lol If that means 17th in rushing yards per game, I guess so. And they got the likes dolphins, texans, jag (w/o fournette), eagles, bills, ravens, pats, colts running backs....please

2 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Not sure if serious?

Apparently most are thinking I am, lol.

No ODB, now TEN is just gonna build an 11 man wall front on the line of scrimmage...how can we except Barkley to run thru that??! Madness

21 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

No ODB, now TEN is just gonna build an 11 man wall front on the line of scrimmage...how can we except Barkley to run thru that??! Madness

Because he is better at football than everyone on the Titans D.

33 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

you know that he can catch the ball too, yes?

3 hours ago, Ddam2013 said:

Even if they stack the box, which I’m sure they will, IIRC he had 140 yards or something against stacked boxes last week so that shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

this. 

stack the box against this kid, go ahead ... he'll go 1, 3, -2, 0, 5, 2, -1, 7, 0 - then ... BOOM! he gets a crease ... foot race ... OVAH - 80 for the TD.

all he needs is the ol' daylight and he gone - most explosive cat in the gig. 

1 hour ago, SonataArctica said:

Did people forget he’s an excellent receiver? He’ll be fine

78/629/4 thus far, off 98 targets. 

that would make him roughly TE #6 in ppr ... so you get yerself an elite RB1 and a top shelf TE1 for the price of admission - none too shabby, eh?

3 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

78/629/4 thus far, off 98 targets. 

that would make him roughly TE #6 in ppr ... so you get yerself an elite RB1 and a top shelf TE1 for the price of admission - none too shabby, eh?

Senter Eandmam? 

20 hours ago, Ddam2013 said:

Even if they stack the box, which I’m sure they will, IIRC he had 140 yards or something against stacked boxes last week so that shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

Shumur feed barkley  with touches waiting for the big play. Thats all anyone needs to know.

Archived