tootallball

Sony Michel 2018 Outlook

1 minute ago, TheJuggernautBTCH said:

imagine that....considering the pats...i would not be shocked...but that cap issue....

The Patriots would give up a 2037 6th round compensatory pick for Bell. If he played for the Browns I bet they would take it. 

I expect him to be done for the season. I would be more optimistic if that jerk had not twisted him like Gumby.

1 minute ago, dmody91 said:

Haha yeah, I’m sure the Steelers are going to just hand him over 

Being near the end of the Ben era, I can’t see them willing to help make the Pats better for the sake of a future pick.  We’ll just see more of Bell lined up wide

1 minute ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Michel owners today on twitter

Image result for refresh gif

He's my flex. I'd only act like that if Saquon or Mixon went down. But yeah, I'm sure a lot of owners are on edge right now. I was plugging 20 points in my flex weekly and now poof!

Schefty did report on Get Up that a source told him after the game that the injury was not expected to be overly serious despite how it looked.

I think he misses time but not a "fantasy" season ender.

16 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I expect him to be done for the season. I would be more optimistic if that jerk had not twisted him like Gumby.

That’s my guy Bilal Nichols.  Not quite sure how he fell to the 5th round.  Going forward, I hope he does the “alligator roll” every time he tackles someone.  Of course, he’ll only be getting limited reps unless Hicks or Goldman get injured.

3 minutes ago, drumr470 said:

My bet is a meniscus like Mixon. 2-4 weeks

I'm guessing similar best case scenario. We'll most likely see him after the week 11 bye.

I hope if the Pats bring in someone as a stop gap while he is out that it doesn't muddy the waters too much...

Most of us enjoy the clarity in this Pats' backfield.

12 minutes ago, drumr470 said:

My bet is a meniscus like Mixon. 2-4 weeks

possibly, but Mixon wasn't just coming off an already existing knee issue ... Sony is. 

MCL Sprain?! That would be best case scenario possible, considering I thought he'd be down for the year. MCL Sprain would mean he'd likely come back after their week 11 bye just before the FF playoffs... all things considered, I'm ecstatic about that

• Like 1

Great for Sony if he does not end up having anything serious going on with his knee. Bad for me though since I have Fournette hogging my IR. Just put me out of my misery.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, next big thing cp84 said:

MCL Sprain?! That would be best case scenario possible, considering I thought he'd be down for the year. MCL Sprain would mean he'd likely come back after their week 11 bye just before the FF playoffs... all things considered, I'm ecstatic about that

Evan Engram was out 3 weeks. OJ Howard was out 2 weeks. I'd imagine for a RB it would be 4 weeks. That sounds about right that he would be available at the earliest Week 12. It sucks though because by then trade deadline is happening and I already have two broken RBs on my roster. It will make trading very difficult.

MRI is done! Very good news!

I expect a week 12 return at the latest.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1054419726900908032

Sources: #Patriots RB Sony Michel’s knee injury is not considered serious following his MRI. His timetable isn’t clear, but this is pretty good news for their impressive rookie runner. He still could miss time, but if he does, it may not be much.

Edited by Deadpool
  • Like 2