tootallball

Sony Michel 2018 Outlook

I can't imagine any reason why they would play Michel.

They should be able to beat the Bills with no running backs.

I would imagine that Sony just wanted to get some work in with the team on a limited basis.

If anything I think it's a good sign for potentially coming back next week.

• Haha 1

On 10/23/2018 at 11:03 PM, MJJ28 said:

He'll probably play this week or the next. No structural damage so it's just a pain thing.

They laughed at me then, but who’s laughing now? Fire him up!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MJJ28 said:

Don’t fire him up for this week.  He’s not playing. 

• Like 1

Man, what a turn around. From preparing for the seemingly inevitable news of a torn (insert an arbitrary amount of knee ligaments here) after watching him go down, to seeing he is already back at practice... all within the space of less than a week.

Obviously I doubt they risk him this week, especially since they most likely won't need him vs the Bills. Definitely trending towards being back next week showdown with the Packers 

2 hours ago, MJJ28 said:

3727584669.gif

• Like 2

Even if the Pats do play him, I'll probably rest him on my bench so he's fresh next week.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, psygolf said:

Even if the Pats do play him, I'll probably rest him on my bench so he's fresh next week.

Wait, because YOU’RE benching him in fantasy, he’ll be fresh in real life next week? LOL

Edited by Gryfter

Just now, Gryfter said:

Wait, because YOU’RE benching him in fantasy, he’ll be fresh in real life next week? LOL

Yes, it's called fantasy football...I own him every bit as much as Kraft  :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gryfter said:

It's what the sages of yester year called a "joke"

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, cordovahi said:

Patriots going with just two RB and not signing someone means Michel will be back next week right?

I play the Michel owner next week so I say hes got a good shot at playing. 

• Haha 1

barnor guna explode 2nite on my bench and then michel comes back and the carousel of BB is brought back from the dead lol

54 minutes ago, cordovahi said:

Patriots going with just two RB and not signing someone means Michel will be back next week right?

98% likely.

If there’s any indication of just how much this team needs Sony to be successful, look no further than tonight’s game. They’re gonna need him next week to help keep Rodgers off the field. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, cordovahi said:

Strong likelihood especially since he was on limited practice late in the week.

Came here for reasssuance that Michel is gonna play this Sunday without a limited snap count.  With Mixon on bye I need Michel to be back to his preinjury self. 

17 minutes ago, Luckystrike7 said:

Came here for reasssuance that Michel is gonna play this Sunday without a limited snap count.  With Mixon on bye I need Michel to be back to his preinjury self. 

- i suggest sending a copy of your post to Hoodie/Sony ... because if you needing him doesn't get the kid back out there then i don't know what the hell will.

HTH

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Luckystrike7 said:

I have Barkley / Mack / Carlos / Fournette on bye, I feel you, I need Michel to play or I'm going to be up a paddle. With the signs of practice last week, I believe there is a strong chance he'll play, but with or without limited snaps, I'm not sure. 

12 minutes ago, shift05 said:

I have Barkley / Mack / Carlos / Fournette on bye, I feel you, I need Michel to play or I'm going to be up a paddle. With the signs of practice last week, I believe there is a strong chance he'll play, but with or without limited snaps, I'm not sure. 

Pretty sure Fournette has been on a bye all year. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1