tootallball

Sony Michel 2018 Outlook

9 minutes ago, Fabios1993 said:

Risking him... I hope he will plays

Sucks being the late game. I would think if Michel is out that Barner would get more work then he did last week, but still thats a desperation play.

Too wide a range of negative outcomes here... it is clear he isnt 100 percent. Maybe plays limited snaps??  

It is a difficult bye week for most of us... no way we get clarity. Will have to roll Sutton out in my flex at 4:05

I picked up MVS in case Michel sits (for my flex), but now I'm considering starting Crowell in my flex, shout I wish they would just say he is out or not.

Anyone consider Billy is lying again like he did last week with Sir Blaze-a-Lot (Who I also own shares of) ? Hes doing the same thing with Gronk this week. Billy may be a "good" coach but hes an even better pathological liar.

Starting him with full confidence. Look nothing into this questionable designation -- Belichick loves to cloud the air when it comes to injuries.

2 minutes ago, jsch08 said:

You guys starting are brave. I hope it works out but he is on the bench for me

Fortune favors the bold. Starting with confidence.

If he sits I can play MVS, but it sucks, Crowell (my other choice to play in my flex) is way to boom or bust. I guess I take the risk

I'm guessing he won't play.  Merely because my opponent has James White who will eat again as he has every week. 

Michel and White obviously have different roles, but no Michel means more snaps for White.

I'd be surprised if he came back so soon given how they are firing on all cylinders right now.  But it's a big time game against a big time opponent, so perhaps there's a chance.

Good luck to those of you who are starting him today. You got bigger balls than me. I’m going with Howard

40 minutes ago, Balthazar said:

Starting him with full confidence. Look nothing into this questionable designation -- Belichick loves to cloud the air when it comes to injuries.

Which way is he clouding it? Maybe he was planning on sitting Michel all along and just wanted to make Green Bay think he had a chance at playing. I don't own Michel, but I i think I would sit him if it were me.

26 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Either he plays or I sit him when he is ruled out and I pick up Derrick Henry off waivers and start him as he's the "best" option there in my league.... Sony pls

Well that's convenient. My league locks rosters at kickoff on Sunday. 

On 11/2/2018 at 6:34 PM, rocket said:

No, I'm an East coaster.  I've only visited LA.  Funny thing is I don't even use "zero-sum" in day to day language.  I've just spent too many years reading John Hollinger on ESPN and stuff like  https://fivethirtyeight.com/tag/football/https://fivethirtyeight.com/tag/football/  I also read a lot of football analysis, and that kind of thinking sinks in by osmosis.

Figured it was a longshot, but would've been hilarious if you were him. 

1 hour ago, Windmill said:

I picked up MVS in case Michel sits (for my flex), but now I'm considering starting Crowell in my flex, shout I wish they would just say he is out or not.

You are putting some dangerous ideas in my head.  MVS is available in my league, I could drop Trequan Smith for him and plug him in my FLEX if Michel doesn't play.  Problem is, I have some pretty good replacements at RB with Howard, K. Johnson and Chubb who are all currently in my RB1/RB2 and FLEX.  Decisions, decisions....

2 minutes ago, chief79 said:

You are putting some dangerous ideas in my head.  MVS is available in my league, I could drop Trequan Smith for him and plug him in my FLEX if Michel doesn't play.  Problem is, I have some pretty good replacements at RB with Howard, K. Johnson and Chubb who are all currently in my RB1/RB2 and FLEX.  Decisions, decisions....

With those replacement RBs don't even consider playing Michel then.  Easy sit!

• Like 1

I just don’t see Michel playing tonight or next week against the Titans. 

I will stick by original statement ... 

We won’t see Michel till after the bye week 

5 minutes ago, chief79 said:

Start Chubb 

• Like 1

If you're relying on Michel you should be able to still add Patterson as insurance.  It's like a bronze level insurance plan...but it is something.

2 minutes ago, slowride said:

Nevermind...forgot he's only WR eligible.  Looks like I'm just screwed. 

is MVS available?

5 minutes ago, slowride said:

Nevermind...forgot he's only WR eligible.  Looks like I'm just screwed. 

You have Barner as a last option, not that great of an option, but none the less if you need to plug a RB.