dashoe

BOLD PREDICTIONS 2018 SEASON

Two (2) of the following players go a full 16-game season without getting suspended, injured, or flaking out:

QB: Sam Bradford

RB: Shady McCoy

RB: C.J. Prosise

WR: Josh Gordon

WR: Zay Jones

TE: Ricky Seals-Jones

TE: Tyler Eifert

The miracle team.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DConny1 said:

Derrick Henry and Dion Lewis finish with a combined 2406 yards from scrimmage and 16 TDs.

Well, last year Henry and a geriatric DeMarco Murray combined for 1800 yards from scrimmage and 13 TDs.  I think the Lewis/Henry (or Henry/Lewis) committee is a lock to come pretty close to your numbers.  The bold prediction will be knowing which one of them to start each week.

1 hour ago, cohenstantinople said:

Two (2) of the following players go a full 16-game season without getting suspended, injured, or flaking out:

QB: Sam Bradford

RB: Shady McCoy

RB: C.J. Prosise

WR: Josh Gordon

WR: Zay Jones

TE: Ricky Seals-Jones

TE: Tyler Eifert

The miracle team.

Amendola needs to be the flex for this team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Patriots win a game this year because of an opponent getting flagged for the “lower the helmet rule” which happens to get called at a critical point in the game.

• Like 5

Royce Freeman has a better season than Saquon Barkley

Edited by lolcopter

1 minute ago, jtbgator said:

Jimmy G finishes top 5!

Not sure if this is really bold the way I have heard people talking him up. Top 3 I would say is bold. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

Jimmy G finishes top 5!

Just now, oliminator123 said:

Not sure if this is really bold the way I have heard people talking him up. Top 3 I would say is bold. 

Ok top 3!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

Ok top 3!

Being drafted as the #4 Tight End

2 minutes ago, Dead Money said:

For my roster:

3 guys will go on IR

2 will be huge busts

1 will go to jail

Not bold. Standard occurrences. ;)

• Haha 2

I predict Kerryon will be the no. 0 player, eclipsing the no. 1 spot for the first time in fantasy history

• Haha 3

Behind Erick Dickerson's single season rushing yards record by 1 yard, Adrian Peterson breaks the record in week 17 on a 2 yard carry into the end zone to win the game as time expires and puts the Redskins in the final playoff spot.  It ends up being the last carry of his career because he suffers a torn ACL & MCL as he stretches over the goal line. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Trench Mob said:
  • Tyler Eifert will play a full healthy season and be a solid TE 1

• Father time will catch up to Larry Fitz

• DeShaun Watson will be outside of the Top 20 in QB rankings

• Brock Osweiler will have more fantasy points than Ryan Tannehill

• Ty Montgomery will be relevant again in PPR

• CJ Prosise will finally be relevant in PPR

• Terrelle Pryor will catch for over 1200 yards

These are the worst bold predictions I've ever seen.

4 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

I predict Kerryon will be the no. 0 player, eclipsing the no. 1 spot for the first time in fantasy history

AdmiredActiveBillygoat-size_restricted.g

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

These are the worst bold predictions I've ever seen.

That doesn't make any sense. 

Bold predictions = Outcomes most likely not happening, but can happen. Sorry I couldn't impress you by saying a witty joke.

Edited by Trench Mob

None of the consensus top 4 from 2018 (Gurley, Johnson, Bell and Elliott) will be conensus top 4 picks in 2019.

2 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

That doesn't make any sense. 

Bold predictions = Outcomes most likely not happening, but can happen. Sorry I couldn't impress you by saying a witty joke.

Well I said that really because bold predictions at it's finest is a circle jerk of outrageous ceilings for players who we all drafted earlier than we should have and we are trying to justify will eclipse the 20 picks we reached for them, also as a way to keep hype trains full speed ahead.

But then there's the kind of bold predictions that claim that players who have already shown record breaking pace will somehow fall below proven failures and that completely non-talented, non-durable players will somehow eclipse standings that they have never come close to showing promise for in their career.

Or maybe it's just BC I live in Houston and you're hyping Brock Osweiler and hating on Deshaun Watson

7 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

Well I said that really because bold predictions at it's finest is a circle jerk of outrageous ceilings for players who we all drafted earlier than we should have and we are trying to justify will eclipse the 20 picks we reached for them, also as a way to keep hype trains full speed ahead.

But then there's the kind of bold predictions that claim that players who have already shown record breaking pace will somehow fall below proven failures and that completely non-talented, non-durable players will somehow eclipse standings that they have never come close to showing promise for in their career.

Or maybe it's just BC I live in Houston and you're hyping Brock Osweiler and hating on Deshaun Watson

I was never hyping Osweiler lol. I was being sarcastic towards Tannehill because I'm a Dolphins follower. I wouldn't say "fan" because that would be an insult.

And yeah. I'm one of the least Watson believers. I just don't think he's good as the next slice bread like he's hyping up to be.

Edited by Trench Mob

5 hours ago, Novaray said:

Being drafted as the #4 Tight End

Jimmy G finishes as a top 5 QB and as a top 4 TE. Now that’s bold.