dashoe

BOLD PREDICTIONS 2018 SEASON

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

(Standard scoring)

 

Davante Adams finishes WR3 overall. 

 

Derrick Henry finishes ahead of Kareem Hunt.

 

Pat Mahomes finishes a top 5 fantasy QB.

 

Sony Michel breaks 1600 total yards  and finishes ahead of Alvin Kamara.

 

Tyler Lockett finishes inside the top 20 WRs.

 

Jerrick McKinnon finishes in the top 8 RBs. 

 

Marlon Mack is a top 15 RB. 

 

Chargers reach the Super Bowl.

 

Raiders are picking top 3 next year (behind Browns and Jets).

 

Lunacy 

 

top to bottom Luc 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

 

Which has zero to do with this year.

A franchise with 18 straight years of futility v. one with mostly excellence, including two super bowls during that same span, is irrelevant to what happens this year?  No wonder some of your "hot takes" come across as clueless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, South Carolina said:

- Cleveland sneaks in as a wildcard

 

- 49ers win the West

 

- Nick Foles is traded pre-deadline 

 

- Lamar Jackson starts all 16 games for Baltimore 

 

- Saquon leads the league in touches

I hope Foles doesn’t get traded, because that would mean a high end fantasy QB is out for the season...

 

Lamar Jackson would be fun to watch, but I only want him playing if he’s ready.

 

49rs... could happen.

 

Prediction: Multiple rookie RBs put up more points than Saquon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dashoe said:

Hyde gets traded midseason to the Texans. 

 

This is an interesting thought.  If Chubb shows well in preseason I could see him getting moved.  Maybe not to the Texans but somewhere.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dashoe said:

Derrick Henry becomes a top 5 fantasy rb :ph34r:

In the division

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

 

This is an interesting thought.  If Chubb shows well in preseason I could see him getting moved.  Maybe not to the Texans but somewhere.

Miller & D’Onta Foreman looks like a RBBC...

 

I don’t think cutting Miller works financially to sign Hyde.

 

Hyde might be difficult to move.  The Browns really messed up signing him before the draft.

 

Maybe Hyde to Carolina...

 

The Colts are the #1 destination for any RB without a job.

 

Anderson > Hyde

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lord_Varys said:

(Standard scoring)

 

Davante Adams finishes WR3 overall. 

 

Derrick Henry finishes ahead of Kareem Hunt.

 

Pat Mahomes finishes a top 5 fantasy QB.

 

Sony Michel breaks 1600 total yards  and finishes ahead of Alvin Kamara.

 

Tyler Lockett finishes inside the top 20 WRs.

 

Jerrick McKinnon finishes in the top 8 RBs. 

 

Marlon Mack is a top 15 RB. 

 

Chargers reach the Super Bowl.

 

Raiders are picking top 3 next year (behind Browns and Jets).

 

The boldest of those is picking at least 3 teams to finish with a worse record than Buffalo. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joshua18 said:

 

The boldest of those is picking at least 3 teams to finish with a worse record than Buffalo. 

 

Careful....they play in the afc east and have shady.   

 

That alone could mean 6 wins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, seanismorris said:

Miller & D’Onta Foreman looks like a RBBC...

 

I don’t think cutting Miller works financially to sign Hyde.

 

Hyde might be difficult to move.  The Browns really messed up signing him before the draft.

 

Maybe Hyde to Carolina...

 

The Colts are the #1 destination for any RB without a job.

 

Anderson > Hyde

 

 

 

 

 

Never mind about Carolina.  Their cap situation is poor...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, seanismorris said:

Never mind about Carolina.  Their cap situation is poor...

 

Maybe Green Bay? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

 

You, honestly, think Royce Freeman is going to outscore Saquon Barkley ?

 

Hehe. That's definitely bold!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, South Carolina said:

 

Maybe Green Bay? 

Another RBBC.  I don’t think GB has a big need at RB.

 

We need to see what cuts teams make to get under cap.  There will be good defensive players realeased.  

 

If GB has cash, those are the guys they need to target.

 

I liked the new GM’s draft targeting improving the D.  I hope that continues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, South Carolina said:

 

Hehe. That's definitely bold!

How about the other Freeman getting traded.  Maybe he’ll go to the Colts... he could put up good numbers there.

 

The Broncos Freeman will probably put up Howard numbers, until Booker get injured.  Then put up top5 numbers...

 

It’s not to crazy Freeman out scores Barkley in Standard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Careful....they play in the afc east and have shady.   

 

That alone could mean 6 wins 

I’m worried about Shady’s age.  If the Bills loose him, their season will tank.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, seanismorris said:

How about the other Freeman getting traded.  Maybe he’ll go to the Colts... he could put up good numbers there.

 

The Broncos Freeman will probably put up Howard numbers, until Booker get injured.  Then put up top5 numbers...

 

It’s not to crazy Freeman out scores Barkley in Standard.

 

I forgot about the Colts. Good call. I could certainly see that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Impreza178 said:

Freeman outscores Barkley.  

(Both Freemans) 

Barkley outscores both Freeman’s...Combined.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Barkley outscores both Freeman’s...Combined.

Barkley looked amazing catching, but he’s not great inside (yet).  The goal line TDs will get poached by J. Stewart.

 

8TD’s total for Barkley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

Isaiah Crowell finishes with more rushing yards than Saquon Barkley.

 

For Barkley's sake I hope not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, seanismorris said:

The Jets O line stinks, I wouldn’t be to worried.

 

Thats true. He may get killed back there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.