Rotoworld.com Forums

Nick Chubb 2018 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Just now, Tax77 said:

The beer is cold and extra tasty tonight fellas. 

I can't believe it, never had this luck, debated all my lunch hour whether to add Chubb or not, this is way before news of this trade broke. pulled the trigger and about fell out of my chair a few minutes ago when i heard the news. sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FrancoJavierM said:

Just picked him up.

How's Duke Johnson been? Does he get most of the workload or Chubb? Undecided who to start between Barber, Chubb and Ito :unsure:

Have to assume Chubb gets a bulk of the totes with some Duke on passing downs. 

1 minute ago, smeeze said:

Probably going to be a RBBC with Duke Johnson. Chubb on early downs, Duke on 3rd/passing downs.

i see it as being most parralel to how the Pats are using Sony and White - but the Chubby kid gotta brush the passing game chops. 

Hue has avoided giving Duke Johnson the ball for years. Chubb has been the one they've explicitly been talking about giving more carries. Both players will get a boost, but the writing on the wall says Chubb is the guy that's going to benefit.

3 minutes ago, No1Statistican said:

Only 9 days later, hope you got Chubb ;) 

High rb2 already with low rb1 potential

Maybe in non-PPR. But in 1/2 or PPR. RB2 is his ceiling with Duke garnering lots of work in passing game. 

9 minutes ago, Power-O said:

so glad i backed hyde up with him...AMEN

I picked him up right after he had that huge 105 yard and 2TD games against OAK! Hopefully he does something similar this week against the Bucs

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Damn this is great.

I wouldn't be too optimistic this week though. Bucs are a good run defense with a historically bad secondary. Lines up for low volume on the ground.

I had to check this out to see. Seems many RB have done quite well against them (due to touchdowns not yards).. 

Archived