Rotoworld.com Forums

Nick Chubb 2018 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IlliniGuy76 said:

FYI - Matt Waldman believed coming out of college that he was more talented than Barkley.......

That would make him the clear cut best RB in the NFL then. For as dumb as Hue Jackson is I doubt they’ve been sitting on that for 6 weeks.

4 minutes ago, devaster said:

League Winner

Chubb will get 20 carries per game. More in garbage time if Cleveland can get these chains moving and not play from behind. I too think he could be the pick up of the year

3 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

That would make him the clear cut best RB in the NFL then. For as dumb as Hue Jackson is I doubt they’ve been sitting on that for 6 weeks.

I disagree - they signed Hyde to a healthy contract this offseason prior to the draft when Chubb fell to them.  I think the fact that they traded Hyde  ( a season where he was the 9-11th overall RB in non-PPR formats) during the season speaks volumes to what they believe they have in Chubb.

Just now, mlrush said:

Chubb will get 20 carries per game. More in garbage time if Cleveland can get these chains moving and not play from behind. I too think he could be the pick up of the year

yeah def man ...

5 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

Folks that scooped up two starting RBs off of free agency today (Muscle Hamster and now Chubb):

vyvHAj0.gif

Please don't lump in the perennial bust Doug Martin with Chubb.

oh man, i was riding conner till bell came off and then was able to snag chubb in case he gets the keys to car. too bad i couldn't get him in other leagues. i'm predicting michel type numbers. those two runs vs raiders got be full chubb

Just now, Deadpool said:

Please don't compare the perennial bust Doug Martin to Chubb.

haha when i read that post I thought ,,,,, naw,,, muscle hamster is no more.. still worth a pick up if you have the room. You never know

1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

I don’t know how I’m expected to work after getting him (and Martin) for free

Go ahead and take off for the day.  You've earned it.

Archived