Rotoworld.com Forums

Nick Chubb 2018 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

1 minute ago, psygolf said:

I wouldn't be able to trade him for anything more than another player to leave on my bench.

I'm willing to say that Chubb could easily outscore DJ the rest of the year...and it's not DJ's fault.

Oh I guess benches are useless and BYE weeks and injuries aren't a thing in your league. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, psygolf said:

This is the 1st year in several years that I've played in a league smaller than 14 teams...it is no less challenging.

Eh, I respectfully disagree. Or at the most it's "different challenges". You have to decide to start Kenny Golladay or Doug Baldwin sometimes etc. Ultimately 10 team league are much more luck based. That's not a reflection on the owners.

Really proud since I held Chubb for so long without having Hyde. I have quite a feeling that he'll post the numbers that Hyde has shown us ROS. Don't get me wrong, that's still high RB2 numbers and more you could've ever dreamed of when drafting him or picking him up. But going from a 3 carry change-of-pace guy to a workhorse role is easier said than done.

1 minute ago, kball09 said:

Eh, I respectfully disagree. Or at the most it's "different challenges". You have to decide to start Kenny Golladay or Doug Baldwin sometimes etc. Ultimately 10 team league are much more luck based. That's not a reflection on the owners.

Not the thread or time for this debate.

1 minute ago, frog34 said:

Really proud since I held Chubb for so long without having Hyde. I have quite a feeling that he'll post the numbers that Hyde has shown us ROS. Don't get me wrong, that's still high RB2 numbers and more you could've ever dreamed of when drafting him or picking him up. But going from a 3 carry change-of-pace guy to a workhorse role is easier said than done.

It will hopefully tame the current sting of drafting & dropping Sony.

2 minutes ago, frog34 said:

He averaged 220+ carries in college, hell be fine

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

You'll feel a bigger sting for dropping djohnson. There must be another player u can drop for chubb

I dropped the Colts DST and going to battle without a def team with the Bear on bye.

If Chubb hadn't had his knee destroyed in college this guy would have been a lock for a top 10 draft pick. He's produced with just a handful of touches and absolutely tore up the combine. He's going to be a league winner. The Browns wouldn't have traded away Hyde for a 5th round pick if they didn't think Chubb was ready to tear it up.

34 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

Lol. You got me in that one.......

but.......

after i I cut him, I picked him back up this Tuesday night. I finally had enough of Dion Lewis and Royce Freeman so I figured Stashing Chubb instead of those two may serve me better down the road. 

I need a screenshot with date. Big if true 

Archived