the_dying_dream

Kerryon Johnson 2018 Outlook

Great outlook ROS.  Already the best back in town he will continue to see more work every week and could explode in playoffs with the season wrapped up for Det.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

Great outlook ROS.  Already the best back in town he will continue to see more work every week and could explode in playoffs with the season wrapped up for Det.

not really.. tough run coming back. Riddick got 7 targets.

I'm trying to trade him away!

17 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

not really.. tough run coming back. Riddick got 7 targets.

I'm trying to trade him away!

And Kerryon still got 5 targets.

• Thanks 1

Averages 110 rushing yards in wins, 35 in losses. Feed the man and good things will happen.

No word on his status for tomorrow yet, sounds like a game time decision. Think he suits up?

Fri, Nov 9 at 3:27pm

Johnson (ankle) remained limited at practice Friday and is listed as questionable for Sunday's game in Chicago.

Analysis: Johnson was a limited practice participant throughout the week, while backfield mate LeGarrette Blount (knee) progressed to a full session Friday. The Lions seem likely to have their entire backfield available Sunday, but we may not know for sure until inactive lists are released approximately 90 minutes before the 1:00 PM ET kickoff. Johnson will have to deal with a tough matchup if he's cleared to play, facing a Chicago defense that's allowing just 3.7 yards per carry and 85 rushing yards per game this season.

by Rotowire.com

Johnson had his best fantasy game of the year today.  .5 PPR

51 Rush Yds,1 Rush TD,1 Fum, 6 Rec 38 Rec Yds,.TD .             .21.90

Edited by weakkneeswilly

Sat him today, but am glad he had the game he did :)  Was refreshing to see him get the GL carries and convert them

1 minute ago, Bigfische said:

Kerryon is good. You guys overthink stuff.

I don't think anyone doubted his talent, just the matchup against the best defense in the league and the fact Riddick got targeted 10 times last game stymying his production.

10 minutes ago, kdko said:

I don't think anyone doubted his talent, just the matchup against the best defense in the league and the fact Riddick got targeted 10 times last game stymying his production.

People definitely were worried about Blount and Reddick. No more goal line work, no more receptions. He's good. You can stop worrying about the riff raff around him.

19 minutes ago, Bigfische said:

People definitely were worried about Blount and Reddick. No more goal line work, no more receptions. He's good. You can stop worrying about the riff raff around him.

People should be worried. Kerryon still isn't a set and forget it with this coaching staff.

21 minutes ago, krest509 said:

I’m glad I didn’t listen to anyone about benching him .. him and DJ came through 

The "experts" were wrong again and you were right. 

Johnson was a sit this week on every fantasy site in the world. Also was Questionable with a bum ankle.   

7 minutes ago, n4sa said:

People should be worried. Kerryon still isn't a set and forget it with this coaching staff.

You'd have to have 2 top flight backs to think like this. That's possible, but far from the norm. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, kdko said:

Sat him today, but am glad he had the game he did :)  Was refreshing to see him get the GL carries and convert them

One of his TD's happened during meaningless garbage time with the Bears relaxed. Looks like they have moved on from Blount though.

On 11/7/2018 at 7:54 PM, Dr. Whom said:

There are those who’d relinquish control of self-determinism in favor of a fanatical pursuit of ideological groupthink. I guess this is true in fantasy as well

Miss you boo!

2 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

Miss you boo!

I still own him...just own Fournette, COnner, Gordon, and Michel as well. I think today's game was a fluke

18 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

I still own him...just own Fournette, COnner, Gordon, and Michel as well. I think today's game was a fluke

Of course you do. And you're wrong. Again. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

A fluke? You have got to be kidding. This guy has a full tool box. 

26 minutes ago, JunkyardHawg said:

Six man league?

Seems as if someone could easily draft those players if you drafted at the end of the first round. 

27 minutes ago, JunkyardHawg said:

Six man league?

Find it so annoying when people make these type of ignorant comments without thinking back to the time of the draft where these players ADP were. 

fournette and Gordon could’ve easily been drafted at the end of the first round. Connor as we know went later on in drafts as well Sony Michel.