Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Kingham or G Richards? whir

Team in sig.

#1 Scoop up Kingham or use #3 waiver on Garrett Richards, or both? If so, who are my drops to make room?

#2 Which 2b/ss bat do you like ros:  Swanson (currently on my team), D Robertson, or Peraza

Garrett > Kingham. Both are solid adds if Kingham keeps a rotation spot.

Swanson is the best of the three, but I am not in love with any of them.

• Thanks 1

1) Both Richards and Kingham are solid options that should be picked up. Only issue with Kingham is will he be sent back down? If you were looking for a drop for either. I'd go with McCarthy.

2) Swanson is looking like he's finally tapping into the potential we all know he's got.

Thanks, best of luck

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, BrickCityBombers said:

1) Both Richards and Kingham are solid options that should be picked up. Only issue with Kingham is will he be sent back down? If you were looking for a drop for either. I'd go with McCarthy.

2) Swanson is looking like he's finally tapping into the potential we all know he's got.

Thanks, best of luck

+1 here.  I would drop McCarthy and grab both guys.  Richards should be owned, and Kingham is worth the look, because if he sticks he will be worth owning over McCarthy.  

Thanks for the help.

• Thanks 1

1. Both Richards and Kingham should be owned. I would drop McCarthy and Junis.

2. Peraza

Edited by Fuzzy_Slippers
  • Thanks 1

Wow, some interesting info here.  If .287 with 2 HR and 2 SB is "tapping into potential" these posters have a pretty low opinion of Swanson's potential.  Maybe they like his recent surge of  7 for 41 with 0 HR and 1 SB in his last 10 games.  I don't love either Kingham or Richards but how long are you going to hold onto Pomeranz?  I admit I drafted him but he is not good enough to hold while he "taps into his potential".  So I would replace him with Kingham until proven wrong.  McCarthy is OK but I have no problem with replacing him with Richards (hopefully his last game was an outlier) or a hot pitcher who might break out. 

Being great in college doesn't always translate to MLB, so as you might have guessed, I would replace Swanson with Peraza.  I don't have a lot of faith in him to keep up his pace but hitting in front of Votto makes anyone a better player and he is playing well.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mobdad said:

Wow, some interesting info here.  If .287 with 2 HR and 2 SB is "tapping into potential" these posters have a pretty low opinion of Swanson's potential.  Maybe they like his recent surge of  7 for 41 with 0 HR and 1 SB in his last 10 games.  I don't love either Kingham or Richards but how long are you going to hold onto Pomeranz?  I admit I drafted him but he is not good enough to hold while he "taps into his potential".  So I would replace him with Kingham until proven wrong.  McCarthy is OK but I have no problem with replacing him with Richards (hopefully his last game was an outlier) or a hot pitcher who might break out. 

Being great in college doesn't always translate to MLB, so as you might have guessed, I would replace Swanson with Peraza.  I don't have a lot of faith in him to keep up his pace but hitting in front of Votto makes anyone a better player and he is playing well.

Sorry, forgot to update my sig last weekend. I did drop Pomz for McCarthy. Current team is now in Sig. 

Buehler looks to be having another start vs SD & Kingham looks to be starting vs MIL this weekend

Stratton was just dropped now as well. Guess guys are panicking over a bad start, like they did with Richards..

Can drop McCarthy now for Kingham & put a claim in for Richards. Drop for Richards is gonna be Faria or Junis. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

Can drop McCarthy now for Kingham & put a claim in for Richards. Drop for Richards is gonna be Faria or Junis. 

Thanks!

Sounds like a good plan!

Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

I honestly don't see much in swanson. He isn't bad but he can't do anything special.

K/bb isn't terrible but both slightly below average and  so is his iso.

At 24/6/148 all 3 are below average. Admittedly not by much but still. It is improved but still not good. His hot streak was all babip.

Now a shortstop with a 95 or so wrc+  isn't bad but there still isn't a special skill, just modestly decent across the board. 

• Thanks 1

I just dropped Swanson. Tried to get Peraza but missed. Go with Peraza until further notice. I like Richards the most but nothing special.

• Thanks 1