Saucy

Devonta Freeman 2018 Outlook

14 hours ago, slothfantasy said:

is freeman expected to play week 3? Although I suppose it doesn't matter what they say

No.

14 hours ago, slothfantasy said:

is freeman expected to play week 3? Although I suppose it doesn't matter what they say

Doubtful. Did not practice today and has not seen the field since he injured that knee.

Edited by bigbluecrew56

31 minutes ago, Charles said:

I‘m a owner of Freeman. Got a offer to trade him and thompson orGordon for Gronk. 

Opinions? 

they're taking the piss

oh wait! flash gordon?

in that case could be an option, if you're stacked at RB and don't think gordon would light it up (first time in his career playing with a QB).

Edited by warpster

6 minutes ago, warpster said:

they're taking the piss

oh wait! flash gordon?

in that case could be an option, if you're stacked at RB and don't think gordon would light it up (first time in his career playing with a QB).

Team:

QB: Cam

WR: OBJ, Diggs, Funch, Flash Gordon

RB: CMC, Kamara, Devonta, Rolls Royce, AP, Thompson

TE: Dissly (had to drip Greg Olson, but could get him back)

Trade Offer: Gronk for Devonta plus Thompson, or Devonta plus Gordon

Non PPR League

15 hours ago, slothfantasy said:

They are probably not willing to rush him out there too quick. Coleman has looked great.

42 minutes ago, Charles said:

Team:

QB: Cam

WR: OBJ, Diggs, Funch, Flash Gordon

RB: CMC, Kamara, Devonta, Rolls Royce, AP, Thompson

TE: Dissly (had to drip Greg Olson, but could get him back)

Trade Offer: Gronk for Devonta plus Thompson, or Devonta plus Gordon

Non PPR League

Wrong place for this nonsense. Go to assistant coach forum

• Like 2

Just now, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

What do y’all consider Freeman’s worth right now? In a fair level trade

I see his trade value somewhere around an Allen Robinson, Emanuel Sanders, or a Larry Fitzgerald. 

7 minutes ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

[Removed Cool Story / AC Content]

What do y’all consider Freeman’s worth right now? In a fair level trade

I think he is still worth a 1st round pick in dynasty. I am a little surprised to see the majority of the industry really down on him, I think he is still a really good player and will come back strong. As far as redraft I think Tenner go it right up above.

3 minutes ago, metalmat said:

I think he is still worth a 1st round pick in dynasty. I am a little surprised to see the majority of the industry really down on him, I think he is still a really good player and will come back strong. As far as redraft I think Tenner go it right up above.

Gurley, Bell, Johnson, Elliot, Barkley, Kamara, Gordon, Fournette, Brown, Odell, Hopkins, Howard, and etc.

Absolutely no chance he is worth anywhere near a first round pick. Especially with his concussion history. 

Fantasy poison. When he finally gets back, we have to worry about him being eased in, whether he’ll take a backseat to Coleman, whether he can play more than one series before re-aggravating it.  Can’t drop him and can’t trade him without taking pennies on the dollar.

Trying to send Edelman and Ekeler for Russell Wilson and Freeman in return. 

I dont care care if Freeman sits another 2-3 weeks. He could help down the stretch. 

11 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Gurley, Bell, Johnson, Elliot, Barkley, Kamara, Gordon, Fournette, Brown, Odell, Hopkins, Howard, and etc.

Absolutely no chance he is worth anywhere near a first round pick. Especially with his concussion history. 

In dynasty you would be hard pressed to get Freeman for anything less than a late first. However, I do agree with you in redraft.

12 minutes ago, metalmat said:

In dynasty you would be hard pressed to get Freeman for anything less than a late first. However, I do agree with you in redraft.

I named you 12 players that I rather take than Freeman in dynasty with zero hesitation. Not only would I rather have all those over him, Freeman isn't even near the same tier. There is probably 10+ more that I rather have over him as well.

For teams with solid RB depth that need more upside this guy is a great buy-low stash type. Was able to snag him in a few leagues for ridiculously little, some owners are really panicking and based on his pre-draft ranking he is owned by a lot of Bell and DJ owners that went RB-RB (one guy had Bell, Freeman and Mixon so he was really hurting for RB help). 

He is expected to miss only 1-2 more games correct? 

• Like 1

Do we actually know what the issue with his knee is, and how long he's expected to be out?   My concern is that it's far more serious than we are being led to believe.  Thoughts?