ToO_BaD

Dee Gordon Trade. WHIR!

For the first team/league in my sig.  I sent out a feeler for Gordon, and he sent me a proposal of his Gordon for my JoRam + Allen.  I'm not sure I could do it because JoRam is my only 3B, though I could pick up Candelario.  Obviously he has punted SP while I have pretty much punted closers.  Aside from positional issues, does this seem like a fair trade?  Is there a counter here I could make?  I have posted his lineup below.  Leave a link if you need help.

5aeb3a47104ad_Capture7.PNG.301e91a367b0fe04efc041b5bf8cba48.PNG5aeb3a6208d4d_Capture8.PNG.183ee70b5d72881fa5f305a31e8c6d74.PNG

Edited by ToO_BaD

I wouldn't even trade JoRam straight up for Gordon. If that's the case you would've drafted Gordon first.

Try Lowrie and Allen

I agree with the above. Originally thought you were moving Jose Martinez. I wouldn’t do this deal. 

Edited by Gramps

jose ramirez? he had a bad start but he is one of the best fantasy players out there and is  better than gordon because he gives you good average, 20 steals and on top also 25 homers. gordon is also good because he gives you the steals and a good average but I would prefer jose.

Okay clearly declining his offer.  Is there a counter to be made?  I saw Lowrie/Allen.  Anyone else agree with that?  See anything else?  Or just a lost cause with this guy's roster.  Unfortunately I could use some SP, of which he has none...

yea id send allen with i guess lowrie, i doubt he values SP or id say send allen + arrieta other than that i dont see moving allen with any of your better bats for dee

2 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

HORRIBLE deal for you, he is trying to take advantage of you

This ^^^^