Sign in to follow this  
nine9s

Dynasty Pick - Royce Freeman, Calvin Ridley or DJ Moore

My pick is coming up, only 1 more before mine. Forum message board, no time limit, but mine should be soon.  I will likely be deciding between Freeman, Ridley or Moore.

It is a 12 team, complete dynasty league.  1/2ppr

Here is my team - players of note:

QB: Goff, Winston and Tannehill

RB: Kareem Hunt, Saquon Barkley, Rashaad Penny, Chris Thompson, Aaron Jones and Peyton Barber

WR: Hopkins, Cooper, Funchess, Woods, Agholor, Corey Coleman, Cameron Meredith, and Jordan Matthews

TE: Engram, Eifert and Kroft

K: Bryant

D: Jaguars and Texans

Who should I pick?

I would go Ridley. You have some nice backs already and I think Sanu is gone after this year.

I'd go Freeman. Who knows what Hunt is going to do? He could be the beast or the flop. Barkley and Penny are no guarantees. If you can carry all to RB's keep stocking them. If the majority of them pan out they will hold greater trade value in season to get a better WR than Ridley if need be.

Edited by Dark Kn19ht

Even though you could use WRs more so than RBs, IMHO this isn't really the draft for that, so based purely on personal preference: I'd go Freeman, and then Moore. Individual fantasy football team needs aside, the top eight players in this years draft (non IDP) are IMO RBs.

*I wont draft Ridley as I personally don't care for him...those skinny calves aint gonna hold up LOL

I'd personally go either Freeman or Moore.  I'm not really high on Ridley. Probably lean more toward Freeman though.