Sign in to follow this  
ScrappyDawg

Trade Help. WHIR!

My offense has been my strong point thus far in the season. I was able to move Didi for Strasburg last week to bolster my pitching, but it has still been atrocious thus far. I was just offered

His : Aaron Nola and Matt Olson 

for

My : Eric Hosmer and Adam Ottavino

Hosmer has been very consistent for me, and Ottavino has been a stud, but I am still leaning towards accepting this deal. The other top ranked 1B that are available on waivers are Matt Adams, Justin Bour, Mitch Morland, Ian Desmond and Yonder Alonso.

I am currently in 6th place right now, 4 games below .500 and 16.5 games back. Would you make this deal? Thanks. Leave a link and I WHIR!

I would do this in a heartbeat, just the fact that you exchanging a RP, and you have 6 f those for a stud pitcher, he would probably be your 2nd best pitcher.

I would also do a package with one OF to look for an upgrade at pitching or 1B since you have good depth with pollock and marte on the DL. 

definitely.  and then you can say use price and junis to try to upgrade pitcher again.  I am currently trying to leverage price off the near cg so to get a top tier guy with junis if i can 

Ottavino is not a stud, just a reliever outdoing his peripherals. This is a very easy win for you.