Sign in to follow this  
FinalProphet

FA Pickups? B. Parker, Flaherty, S. Dominguez? WHIR

12 TEAM 5x5+ OPS & QS (K is K/9) H2H YAHOO LEAGUE (7 Keepers)

C W.Ramos 1B A. Rizzo  2B O. Albies 3B K.Seager SS A.Bregman OF B.Harper A.Judge L.Cain 

UTL W. Merrifield M. Brantley BN R. Hoskins Y. Puig J. Martinez J. Soto

SP J. deGrom L. Castillo Y. Darvish J. Berrios B. Snell C. Anderson  J.A. Happ  DL J. Lucchesi M. Soroka

RP W. Davis J. Jeffress

I see all three of these guys and can't decide if I should make a play for them or just stick with what I have. I have too many OF but I grabbed Puig when he was dropped during DL stint, Soto just got called up, and the others I just drafted well. I know my RP could use a boost but Flaherty looks like the real deal.

In first right now, but I want to make sure I'm not missing great opportunities. Should I stick with what I have or is there someone here that's droppable that I'm not seeing? I feel like I need to start trading away 2 for 1s because I have the depth and I want more open spots to grab guys off of waivers lol. 5 adds per week.

Drop a link and I'll help out. Cheers

Edited by FinalProphet

Thanks for mine!

I'm not sold on Dominquez yet...  I would swap C Anderson for Flaherty in a heartbeat though.  

I wouldn't entirely hate swapping Jeffress (who won't keep this up all year) for Parker (who i think is much more likely to nab some saves)

6 minutes ago, LJJr said:

Thanks for mine!

I'm not sold on Dominquez yet...  I would swap C Anderson for Flaherty in a heartbeat though.  

I wouldn't entirely hate swapping Jeffress (who won't keep this up all year) for Parker (who i think is much more likely to nab some saves)

+1.  I agree with all of this. Thanks for mine!

I too agree with both posts above. I much prefer Flaherty to Anderson and Parker has pitched very well the last month or so since his poor start.

mad i dropped dominguez, he is taking the job from nerris at some point (i live in philly), but good ole gabe is just too "mental" so who knows.  he has the talent! think you gotta grab parker anywhere you can, he is the closer there after 9 scoreless games.  idt you need flaherty, rp is where id focus