Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTP333

Max Muncy 2018 Outlook

1 minute ago, swingbatter said:

is mad max going to lose PT if the dodgers finalize the deal to acquire dozier?  say it ain't so....

Probably....because we can never have nice things.

I can see Muncy just playing 1B and/or 3B and Bellinger being strictly an OF now. I have a hard time believing he becomes a part time player again despite his cold streak.

Is the playing time here with Dozier coming in and Turner coming back? Joc and Taylor become part-time?

29 minutes ago, elrey said:

Is the playing time here with Dozier coming in and Turner coming back? Joc and Taylor become part-time?

I’m guessing if he gets out of the slump he will stay a full time starter but with a weekly day off to allow Bellinger to play first 

30 minutes ago, PhilsPhan90 said:

His a** is in the jackpot now

Someone want to translate this for me? Is this good or bad? 

6 hours ago, phisouza33 said:

It was a fun ride, good night sweet prince

Yeah, this is getting pretty bad.  You want this many K's bro, i'll put you in my SP slot.

He’s still hitting the ball hard as hell, barely any soft contact. He’s just being more aggressive and the plate discipline is hurting. As long as he’s in the heart of this order, Im still rostering him wherever I have him.

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

It sure looks like Muncy's time is done

why?  They batted him 4th last night.  They've had him in the 3 spot a lot too.  Not withstanding this mini slump, they obviously love him as a hitter.

Look at Bellinger lately.  I think there's a good chance he loses noticeable playing time before Muncy.

1 minute ago, Zrattlesnake said:

Not in the lineup against a RP, 1st time all year. He's done

RP? Hill isn't a relief pitcher. 

12 hours ago, The Waker said:

why?  They batted him 4th last night.  They've had him in the 3 spot a lot too.  Not withstanding this mini slump, they obviously love him as a hitter.

Look at Bellinger lately.  I think there's a good chance he loses noticeable playing time before Muncy.

Why? Why?

Hey did you hear he is Not in the lineup tonight 

Can’t believe Roberts is playing 2 hitters batting .230 ahead of Muncy.  Unreal.

4 minutes ago, FUM said:

Can’t believe Roberts is playing 2 hitters batting .230 ahead of Muncy.  Unreal.

Muncy hasn't exactly lit it up the last month. He is hitting .226 and striking out 28% of the time. 

13 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Why? Why?

Hey did you hear he is Not in the lineup tonight 

It's one game.  If Muncy sits again in their next game against a RHP, then it might be time to panic a bit.

2 hours ago, cdd10 said:

Muncy hasn't exactly lit it up the last month. He is hitting .226 and striking out 28% of the time. 

Struck out again as a PH.  I tweeted him to go over tape of the first half and to fix this shizz.  Let’s hope he listens.

5 hours ago, FUM said:

Struck out again as a PH.  I tweeted him to go over tape of the first half and to fix this shizz.  Let’s hope he listens.

Giving him until the rest of the week then I'm bailing.  Would rather stash Eloy or Cano.

I am not opposed to these days off. He's clearly struggling, and there is a ton of mouthes to feed in that Dodger lineup.

Take the week off, Max. We know what you are capable of.