STONECOLDGREEK

How do I get altuve

I want to make a run at getting altuve. I just received trout a trade and like to have him to pair up. What do u guys suggest I offer, I don't have a second round pick, otherwise I have 2 #8 & #9 picks from past trades I made earlier in the year

Any 5 player yahoo  keeper league

CATEGORIES:

R/HR/RBI/SB/AVG/W/SV/ERA/WHIP/K

Roster

C. Perez

1B. Martinez

2B. Dozier

SS. Baez

3B. Shaw

OF.  Mazara

OF. Trout

OF. Deshields

UTILITY. Miguel Andújar

UTILITY. Sano

BN: Mallex Smith/Cervelli/Mcmahon

DL:  

DL: Holland

DL: Jimmy Nelson 

DL:  Darvish

DL: Acuna

NA. Callhoun

NA. Senzel

Sp: Rodriguez/Castillo/Fullmer

Caleb Smith/Velasquez 

Rp: Gsellman/Tepera/Edgar Santana

Edited by STONECOLDGREEK

I think that a package with Dozier and Mazara could but a fair deal, unless you feel like you'd be overpaying in that situation.

Otherwise, pairing Dozier with another piece would work well imo, or even Acuna and a flier.

You're probably talking about including guys like Dozier, Baez, and Darvish. So it really depends how badly you want him.

1 hour ago, Idoolittle said:

You're probably talking about including guys like Dozier, Baez, and Darvish. So it really depends how badly you want him.

For Altuve owner it's getting to point where trading car for bunch of parts.

its hard for us to see the mind of the other owner, odds are altuve is the most untouchable guy on his roster so you will have to overpay by more than you want imo.  If I'm the altuve owner I'm going to want one of your top 3 guys, a mixture of dozier and parts wouldn't get me even interested.  But all you can do is start sending offers and see what kind of feedback he gives you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ocwrigs said:

its hard for us to see the mind of the other owner, odds are altuve is the most untouchable guy on his roster so you will have to overpay by more than you want imo.  If I'm the altuve owner I'm going to want one of your top 3 guys, a mixture of dozier and parts wouldn't get me even interested.  But all you can do is start sending offers and see what kind of feedback he gives you.

I agree with this. If i were gonna move Altuve i'd need some top players. Dozier and others would not interest me. It doesn't hurt to try the offers you've been sending and see what he says though. Maybe he counters with a deal you like.

You can try a package with a #1 pick. That's the only way I'd consider moving Altuve, and I'd have to be ready to throw the towel in on the season.

6 hours ago, STONECOLDGREEK said:

Dozier/Pham/Shaw for Altuve what u guys think?

Is that what you're offering or is that what he's offering? I'd wait/ask for him to counter first to see if he's even willing to move Altuve.