Sign in to follow this  
BravesBaseball2

Machado, Bryant trade? WHIR

Standard H2H Each Cat League. Keep 10 players per year.

I give: Manny Machado, and Paul Goldschmidt

I get: Kris Bryant, and Anthony Rizzo

What do you think of this trade? I'm a little worried about Goldschmidt and Rizzo has been hitting a lot better after his early slump.

I will answer y'alls as well!

10 minutes ago, greenbaypackers12 said:

It's even but I like that manny side slightly more

Thanks! Any concern with Goldy or think he will be better ROS?

I think Machado and Bryant are close but I'm more worried about Goldys early season struggles than I am Rizzos, so for me it would come down to a position aspect.  If you need machados help at SS or Bryants in OF Id sway that way.  If its strictly a 3b swap Id try to squeeze a little more out for Machado 

Just now, ocwrigs said:

I think Machado and Bryant are close but I'm more worried about Goldys early season struggles than I am Rizzos, so for me it would come down to a position aspect.  If you need machados help at SS or Bryants in OF Id sway that way.  If its strictly a 3b swap Id try to squeeze a little more out for Machado 

Thanks! I currently have Correa, Simmons, and Dansby at SS so Machado is my starting 3B. Bryant is only 3B eligible in my league so it would basically be a 3B/1B swap between teams.

Love Machado, but Rizz and Bryant give you more value.  I wouldn't wait for Goldy to figure out his issues.

I am going with Rizzo & KB. Manny is a stud, and even though I do think Goldy will turn it around, I am not sold he will be that solid next year. Good luck!