CooL

Jordan Reed 2018 Outlook

Such a shame that Smith couldnt get him the ball. I unfortunately dropped him right before the game Smith got hurt. I'm pretty salty 

2 hours ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Guess everyone plays in ppr now..this guy still sucks in standard.  Will not draft again.

Cool, keep us updated

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Guess everyone plays in ppr now..this guy still sucks in standard.  Will not draft again.

Yes Reed is not as athletic as he used to be, but it's not solely his fault. (Poor QB play, vanilla playcalling) Also besides the top 3, TE has been inconsistent all season.

Patience paying off. Congrats to those who held. Solid start ROS. He’s finally involved.

4 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Any new news?  Was in street clothes yesterday for practice

He regularly sits out practice.

Reduces his chance of a weekly injury from 95 percent down to about 90.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Jordan Reed questionable on a monday night game is certainly less than ideal for a TE situation, get your Vernon Davis ready 

Exactly....I guess Goedert would be another possibility for an emergency fill in.  Not a great one, but may give you at least a few points.

you know u have a pathetic TE situation when you have both  Reed and Vermin Davis on your roster figurng out which one to start for MNF :lol:

1 hour ago, dashoe said:

you know u have a pathetic TE situation when you have both  Reed and Vermin Davis on your roster figurng out which one to start for MNF :lol:

I picked up VD after I lost Oj Howard and Doyle.

I thought I was being smart handcuffing the last man standing

• Like 1

I handcuffed him for tonight also (you never know) but will be starting Reed if he plays. I'd almost rather Reed just sit so I can play Vernon solo.

I can't catch a break with TE..I've had 1 week all season where my TE has scored double digits, thought for sure Reed was gonna break that streak with McCoy at QB....and then this...man

Well atleast we won't have to hear "Well if he could stay healthy he'd be..." like we heard leading up to drafts. 

I think his foot injuries just ruined him, he is 28 going on 36.

Anyone know how Sanchez is with TE's?Does he check down a lot to TEs? I dont really have any other choices but to play Reed, not sure if someone like Ian Thomas would be favoured over him.

Edited by Slayer0854

17 minutes ago, Slayer0854 said:

Anyone know how Sanchez is with TE's?Does he check down a lot to TEs? I dont really have any other choices but to play Reed, not sure if someone like Ian Thomas would be favoured over him.

Not sure it would even be instructive to track down how Sanchez used his TEs whenever it was he was last playing regularly.  Personally, the thought of having to rely on anyone catching passes thrown by Sanchez would make me physically ill.

In his best statistical season (2011), his TE was Dustin Keller and he put up a line of: 65 catches 815 yards 5 TDs 

Edited by whatthef
  • Haha 1

Sanchez does not want to play. He will try to end drives (3 & our) as soon as possible. The redskins offense was never high powered but it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t score a touchdown the rest of the season. No joke redskins are DONE this year. Jordan will average 10 yards per game.

i know TE is a wasteland but just want someone  that will get u 3-5 points instead