Of trout

Of cain

Of Kris davis

Of judge

Uti mazara

Uti crawford

BN macmahon

DL pollock

Pitchers: morton, meada, archer, corbin, richards  tanaka, teheran, manaea, bumgarner

RP: Rodney, santana (pirates), musgrove, devenski

DL melancon, santana

Catorgies: runs, rbis, sb, obp, hr

Qs, saves, whip, k/9, era

Should i do this trade?? If i do, what 2b should i pickup (marwin gonzalez, odor, kipnis, pedroia, zobrist, gyroko, kingrey, pirela) and who should i drop for him??

Any help would be great

Edited by Preetnator

Who is the 2B he is dropping, maybe you can rework the deal to get a 2B back?  Because whoever you drop and add, kind of adds onto the trade.  So lets say you drop McMahon and add Odor to make it work position wise, that becomes part of the trade as well.  

Youre getting Bum back, so thats almost like a trade in and of itself.  I might let it marinate a bit, see if Kershaw is Kershaw and see what develops on your own staff, see what happens with McMahon, does he actually get some 2b run and is successful?  

Very close imo but i think i may hold onto your side. I would try to get a little more out of him. Albies has been great and Kershaw stuggled some/is on the DL.

Help me?

I’d hold on to Albies side. I love Kershaw but his injuries are becoming a really large concern long term.

I would hold off a bit, I don't see hamilton giving you much when Pollack comes back. 

Any chance you can trade a SP for a better 2B? If so, then I would make the trade. But if not, then hold. Bum returning soon, will help your SP & you keep Albies. Thanks for mine & good luck! 

Hold onto Ozzie & Mazara, and move you're other player for just Hamilton. That is a fair deal for both sides.