FollowTheLeader

Geronimo Allison 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, mdw5048 said:

If Allison balls out tomorrow, what is his realistic trade value? What could he fetch you if you dealt him to a WR strapped team? Dudes like Boyd are getting all this hype but Allison isn’t getting nearly the love and credit he deserves. People are dismissing him like he’s just a bench stash.

Balls out as in 9/90/1? Probably more of a nice package piece to grab something pretty nice. 

Straight up? Maybe a Freeman, Breida, or Lindsay. Or someone else nice 2nd TE. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, austin316 said:

It's because we are ahead of the trends my  man. I don't plan to trade him. you got him for free.

The trend is his target share was decreasing  and a gimpy rodgers didnt help his outlook but the bet was Cobb would get banged up and create a path for Allison to get more target share.

Tomorrow may be the start of a positive trend

Edited by dashoe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

The trend is his target share was decreasing  and a gimpy rodgers didnt help his outlook but the bet was Cobb would get banged up and create a path for Allison to get more target share.

Tomorrow may be the start of a positive trend

I wasn't referring to trending stats but sure, that  too.

22 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Balls out as in 9/90/1? Probably more of a nice package piece to grab something pretty nice. 

Straight up? Maybe a Freeman, Breida, or Lindsay. Or someone else nice 2nd TE. 

Sorry, but you would never got those RBs.  If you believe in Allison, trade one of your better WRs for assets and then keep Allison to play.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TTo34 said:

Sorry, but you would never got those RBs.  If you believe in Allison, trade one of your better WRs for assets and then keep Allison to play.

This is the play ^^^ always more realistic to trade established names when you've got the next man up to fill their role. 

15 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Once G-mo earns more respect those RBs might not be out of reach.

That’s my thinking. At WR29 he is currently in the low end flex ballpark with upside. 

If he puts up 24 points this week...you could grab a low end flex RB. 

- not looking to trade him. Was just answering a question. 

Edited by Tenner

Must start this week if Cobb sits? Seems like he had WR3/flex value written all over him even with Cobb. Have to expect more targets today. 

8 hours ago, TTo34 said:

Yeah you need to trade one of your bigger name players and slide geronimo in.  Nobody will value geronimo where their owners do.  I don't think you can trade geronimo and get what he is potentially worth.  You will get at best an upside rb3.

10 minutes ago, AnchorDown said:

Must start this week if Cobb sits? Seems like he had WR3/flex value written all over him even with Cobb. Have to expect more targets today. 

I agree, was going to go with Stills but if Cobb is out then I'm all in.

Edited by Mr.Joshua

14 minutes ago, AnchorDown said:

Definitely. HIs value goes straight up 

In for me. Over Mike Williams. Travis Benjamin and Tyrell back for LAC. GA is the start with no Cobb.

6 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

In for me. Over Mike Williams. Travis Benjamin and Tyrell back for LAC. GA is the start with no Cobb.

Over BMW??? Ballsy.

He is a safe wr2 today with Cobb out.  Who knows what his ceiling is but should have a very safe floor.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

I'm thinking of starting him over Lockett and Baldwin with Cobb now out.

Also starting over Baldwin

Edited by TB44
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TB44 said:

Also starting over Baldwin

Yeah...I just think Baldwin's first game back could be too boom or bust, and very unpredictable for fantasy relevance. I think Lockett's fantasy output will have a glass ceiling with Baldwin in the lineup. They both have more risk and less potential versus a guy like Allison today.

3 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

Yeah...I just think Baldwin's first game back could be too boom or bust, and very unpredictable for fantasy relevance. I think Lockett's fantasy output will have a glass ceiling with Baldwin in the lineup. They both have more risk and less potential versus a guy like Allison today.

Peterson scares me in the Baldwin matchup.  I think Peterson is gonna shut down Baldwin and if Seattle gets anything going through the air it's gonna have to be through lockett.  

• Like 1