FollowTheLeader

Geronimo Allison 2018 Outlook

I believe the last day of the week a player can be cleared from a concussion is Saturday.  Since we haven't heard any news on Allison today he's likely out.  Time to make other plans.

Looks like Adams only WR suiting up for Green Bay..  Allison on wrong side of Q.  Might see the rookies.

He didn't practice Sat but that doesn't mean he won't get cleared to play. 

I'm checking twitter to see If he got on the place to D town, I hold this in dynasty and I need him to play

13 hours ago, Tommy Lee Jones said:

The beat reporter forgot to mention whether or not Allison practiced today on Twitter, and a few losers are giving him a hard time about it.  

Duuuude, what about my fantasy team????

And I’m sure he understands the caliber of person that he’s dealing with, so it’s doubtful that he’ll even bother to elaborate on the Allison situation.  Just a simple omission, but now he has virgins attacking him.

There is no reason to attack the guy. However, he did f#%* up not commenting on G Alison. Who else but fantasy players and gamblers are reading a Green Bay Packers beat writer’s Twitter feed on Saturday night?

Packers WR Geronimo Allison did not practice Saturday, per source. That means he hasn’t practiced at all this week. Not only has he been working through concussion protocol, a hamstring injury was added late in the week. His status for today remains Questionable. #GBvsDET

OOOHAAH (karate chop)

Enough (Mayagi voice)

The writing on the wall this morning .. he won’t play , he didn’t get clear 

grab your TY mont.. why did they flip ty mont to a RB tag rather wr/Rb I haven’t seen this in Fantasy anymore.. I guess since they added the Flex ??‍♂️

Edited by krest509

Can't see him playing given all the daily blurbs this week. Nothing is going in favor him being active especially given Sat's non practice.

Edited by k.k.

Whether or not plays, I think more importantly he is not startable.  Do we really think he's gonna have a good game without even practicing due to a concussion and hamstring issue?  Hope everyone has a good alternative.

Am I the only one who finds it weird that even though GA hasn’t practiced all week due to a concussion, he has a hamstring injury pop up late in the week? 

• Like 1

Is he a drop or a hold? Hamstring and concussion injuries are a bad combination to have. 

21 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Am I the only one who finds it weird that even though GA hasn’t practiced all week due to a concussion, he has a hamstring injury pop up late in the week? 

Why do you find it weird?  

14 minutes ago, Rod6874 said:

Is he a drop or a hold? Hamstring and concussion injuries are a bad combination to have. 

I am wondering the same thing

37 minutes ago, Rod6874 said:

Depends on league size.  8 team you can drop if you want, but 10 and up I'd hold.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gbill2004 said:

Why do you find it weird?  

How did that happen if he hasn’t practiced all week?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

How did that happen if he hasn’t practiced all week?

Obviously he hurt his hamstring in last week's game 

7 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Obviously he hurt his hamstring in last week's game 

Obviously they never said anything about it until Friday

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Obviously they never said anything about it until Friday

Duh. It's a minor injury.

6 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Duh. It's a minor injury.

*eyeroll*

Whatever...

His next game on Monday.

Planing to start him would be very tricky as we do not know his status.

How did the Packers reserve WRs look for those who watched the game? Because Valdes-Scantling and St.Brown both put up typical Geronimo 2018 numbers. A-Rod makes WRs pretty much exchangable, and if these replacement guys have shown enough skill to at least stay involved in the game plan, Geronimo's value might take a dive. Also remember that both these guys are draft picks by their new GM Gutekunst, while Geronimo is an UDFA of the Thompson era.

Asking this mainly because Geronimo was dropped in my league and I'm thinking of using the #2 claim for him.

30 minutes ago, frog34 said:

How did the Packers reserve WRs look for those who watched the game? Because Valdes-Scantling and St.Brown both put up typical Geronimo 2018 numbers. A-Rod makes WRs pretty much exchangable, and if these replacement guys have shown enough skill to at least stay involved in the game plan, Geronimo's value might take a dive. Also remember that both these guys are draft picks by their new GM Gutekunst, while Geronimo is an UDFA of the Thompson era.

Asking this mainly because Geronimo was dropped in my league and I'm thinking of using the #2 claim for him.

I think cobbs value takes a hit more than Allison , still would not surprise me to see Cobb moved at the trade deadline

I think the rookies showing out has more to do with Rodgers skill, not their own. He can make almost any WR look good. Geronimo's spot should be safe when he gets healthy