FollowTheLeader

Geronimo Allison 2018 Outlook

I didn't see it but that must have been one heck of a hit to give him a concussion and knock his hamstring out of whack.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I saw a post on reddit and Allison's name was up there in the top 15 in terms of target share and target depth. He's been a great producer this year. I picked up MVS, but found that someone dropped Allison on the waivers. I imagine Allison should come back and re-take the job? 

Or, does MVS somehow Wally Pipp him? Rodgers does like Allison, and think Allison can be sneaky top-25 in this offense. Thoughts? 

12 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I saw a post on reddit and Allison's name was up there in the top 15 in terms of target share and target depth. He's been a great producer this year. I picked up MVS, but found that someone dropped Allison on the waivers. I imagine Allison should come back and re-take the job? 

Or, does MVS somehow Wally Pipp him? Rodgers does like Allison, and think Allison can be sneaky top-25 in this offense. Thoughts? 

I think if Cobb and Graham are as washed up as they appear to be, and Rodgers’ health continues to improve, there should be enough to go around for MVS & GA.

I wouldn’t be surprised if even the coaching staff doesn’t know who is the #2. 

That pig-nosed troglodyte McCarthey actually COINED “hot hand” a few years ago with his RBs, I’m almost sure of it.

If he's practicing in full this week, I think he's an auto-start. Giddy up vs. the Rams- gonna be another shootout. I truly believe the rookies have not put enough heat on Allison's job, and he's been crazy good and efficient with his time in his role. 

Edited by PlayTheWaivers
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

If he's practicing in full this week, I think he's an auto-start. Giddy up vs. the Rams- gonna be another shootout. I truly believe the rookies have not put enough heat on Allison's job, and he's been crazy good and efficient with his time in his role. 

Yeah, I’m glad I held through the injury and bye week.  If the rookies put any heat on anyone, it’s Cobb.  MVS was the best one, and he plays more of the Cobb role (in the slot much of the time), which shouldn’t affect Allison if they try and get him on the field more.

I hesitantly dropped him after he got hurt in a ten team league. Will probably consider dropping Allen Robinson for him if he’s healthy this week. Idk if that’s too much csb but I just wanted to let others know my opinion on his value ROS.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Is this guy a must-add if he's been dropped?

Well Cobb is coming back as well so GA is a WR3 with kinda a medium ceiling, kinda hard to start however if an injury hits Cobb/DA he becomes a WR2. 

Edited by Zak0221

10 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Solid floor player with Aaron Rodgers throwing him the ball. What more can anyone ask for? Especially in ppr. 

33 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Well Cobb is coming back as well so GA is a WR3 with kinda a medium ceiling, kinda hard to start however if an injury hits Cobb/DA he becomes a WR2. 

Would you value Cobb>Allison though? Cobb disappointed in weeks 2 and 3. I'm leaning more on Allison here.

With Cobb healthy, is Allison still worth a start as a flex in what will probably be a shootout vs the Rams?

4 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

With Cobb healthy, is Allison still worth a start as a flex in what will probably be a shootout vs the Rams?

Hes produced with Cobb in the lineup, easy WR3 at least if hes healthy.

2 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

Most definitely. Super efficient, playing against the Rams, had WR2 value while he was healthy. Cobb is trending down IMO. His first week was a blown coverage.

Fantasy Footballers have Allison as their #1 add this week. 

So does anyone watch Green Bay games? With Cobb back, will Allison be starting or is he third in line behind Cobb and Adams? I'm trying to decide on who to start in my flex. Someone brought this up in the Tre'quan thread.

1 minute ago, RoseLin23 said:

So does anyone watch Green Bay games? With Cobb back, will Allison be starting or is he third in line behind Cobb and Adams? I'm trying to decide on who to start in my flex. Someone brought this up in the Tre'quan thread.

cobb in slot. Allison on outside opposite Adams.

• Thanks 3

Allison was the 28th ranked WR in PPR before he got hurt, enuff said.

Cobb is just not the same anymore. I initially drafted him and dropped/added Allison. 

• Like 1

Averaging same points per game as Corey Davis.

Corey Davis has played 7 games.  Geronimo has played 4.

3 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Averaging same points per game as Corey Davis.

Corey Davis has played 7 games.  Geronimo has played 4.

What are you saying here?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dsrich said:

What are you saying here?

yeah my bad, one of those that I thought sounded good at first but looking back kind of useless.  sorry lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

11 hours ago, Red Dog said:

Allison was the 28th ranked WR in PPR before he got hurt, enuff said.

Being the 28th ranked WR in PPR through the first 4 weeks proves...what exactly?

Edited by MBarbarian

He's playing the Jordy Nelson role and if healthy, I believe will produce consistent WR3 numbers going forward.

Edited by Red Dog