Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FollowTheLeader

Geronimo Allison 2018 Outlook

Top 24 play if Cobb sits. Green Bay is going to have to throw 50 times to try to keep up.

2 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

Top 24 play if Cobb sits. Green Bay is going to have to throw 50 times to try to keep up.

Are we talking about among receivers or overall???

1 hour ago, timexsocialclub said:

Are we talking about among receivers or overall???

Top 24 WR.

Thinking about it also, played well before the injury so I don't see how he doesn't get looks today.   Should be the #2 behind Adams.

Trying to figure out which WR from greenbay os going to have a great week is a head ache.

Rodgers has so many weapons.  He may throw for 5 tds today one to each of this players lol.

How does he stack up in standard? I feel like in PPR he has a safe floor, but when it comes to WR in standard they're fairly TD dependent. 

Standard too here, thinking about rolling him out over Chris Thompson.   GB/LA just seems like scoring is going to be premium compared to Wash/NY

18 minutes ago, shift05 said:

How does he stack up in standard? I feel like in PPR he has a safe floor, but when it comes to WR in standard they're fairly TD dependent. 

Really good shot at a TD. This game is going to go over the point total. Guaranteed.

Just now, frog34 said:

He got scantlinged.

Yeah but overall Rodgers didnt have his A game, also he had no time to throw, expecting a lot better against NE.

Just now, Elviplatinum said:

Trying to figure out which WR from greenbay os going to have a great week is a head ache.

Rodgers has so many weapons.  He may throw for 5 tds today one to each of this players lol.

Davante Adams. He is match up proof. Don't mess with any other Green Bay receiver. 

Just now, FreakFries said:

Welcome to dumpsville.

Strongly considering dropping now agreed. 

Looks like he was wally pipped by the rookies, or is still recovering from the hammy issue.  Unfortunately he was just about a must start before the injury, now he's a wait & see, or drop candidate.

What a dud. Pretty much the difference between a win and a loss

1 hour ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Davante Adams. He is match up proof. Don't mess with any other Green Bay receiver. 

Including the other one who has repeatedly scored?

Was he on the field? Unfortunately I started him over Aaron Jones at flex because of game flow estimation.

Unfortunately every wr outside of Adams will be a crapshoot from week to week. I actually think MVS might have more value the rest of the way , it seems like he is almost at the same point that it took Allison 3 years to get to. 

5 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Was he on the field? Unfortunately I started him over Aaron Jones at flex because of game flow estimation.

He played the same number of snaps as Scantling, but Scantling had 5 targets compared to one for Allison. 

1 minute ago, BRIGUY11 said:

Unfortunately every wr outside of Adams will be a crapshoot from week to week. I actually think MVS might have more value the rest of the way , it seems like he is almost at the same point that it took Allison 3 years to get to. 

And MVS is more talented. Allison's injury allowed MVS to build chemistry with Rodgers and that's the key to succeeding in Green Bay's offence. 

MVS is just a more explosive athlete than both G-Mo and Cobb. G-Mo put up big numbers last year when Cobb was out too, albeit 1 game. MVS has just had more opportunity at his stage.

Allison has earned his stripes though. I expect him to be more consistent once he settles in. This was his first game back.

I can definitely see MVS eating into both G-Mo and Cobb's numbers though, unfortunately.