Rotoworld.com Forums

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So far, Soto may be the single most impressive rookie I've seen in my 25 years of baseball fandom.   SSS and all, but holy hell, I just haven't seen this maturity of approach before. 

Go Price, Clevinger, Ross, Castillo, etc.   https://rotogrinders.com/weather/mlb http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups  

Hoskins with the football helmet on just missing face mask. 

Judge is in the lineup today in case anyone saw the day to day tag on Yahoo and took him out.

1. Aaron Hicks (S) CF
2. Aaron Judge (R) RF
3. Giancarlo Stanton (R) LF
4. Gary Sanchez (R) C
5. Miguel Andujar (R) 3B
6. Didi Gregorius (L) SS
7. Tyler Austin (R) 1B
8. Domingo German (R) P
9. Gleyber Torres (R) 2B

Edit wtffffff at Gleyber batting AFTER German?!
Cmon man
Edited by cs3
31 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

I fn traded Jose Martinez for Mazara on Sunday. Could’ve absolutely used this weeks production.

Thats why it is called “Fantasy Baseball” ...sold low on Martinez and bought high on Mazara’s  hot streak. We’ve all done it. Torres stayed hot and Goldschmidt was cold when I made that deal. I’d love to have Torres streak 2 weeks ago but I also want Goldschmidt’s hot streak now...I can’t have both.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Any eyes on the Min/LAA and Cle/Det games? Are they in jeopardy of being postponed?

Detroit looks like it will dry up in a half hour

2 minutes ago, ShowTyme said:

I'm in a 20 team and I had to drop Castillo please be someone elses headache 

This is exactly how I feel. My format isn't as deep as yours, but still at this point I'd rather let someone else deal with him. If they get something out of him, at this point you just tip your hat for being brave/daring/stupid and move on.

3 minutes ago, Philoumenos said:

This is exactly how I feel. My format isn't as deep as yours, but still at this point I'd rather let someone else deal with him. If they get something out of him, at this point you just tip your hat for being brave/daring/stupid and move on.

In redraft he’s been droppable for a while. I’ve  got him cheap in a dynasty and he’s just gonna be stationed in the bench from now on until he strings together 3QS or the end of the season.  

8 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Oh god the Queen brought his usual F- stuff to the yard today.  

It's funny, I caught the last few innings of Felix's last start.  They showed him in the dugout, without a hat on.  If someone who knew nothing about baseball were asked if he were an MLB pitcher or a guy coming off a two week bender, I'm sure that person would choose the latter.   

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, herschel said:

Anyone watching Rodon?  Eye test?

Yes I have. A mixed bag today. 

The bad:

-Trouble locating slider

-Early game low velo

-Gave up two dingers on poor pitches out over and up

-Sox defense is a dumpster fire, 2 of his runs unearned

The good:

-As the game went on, showed fastball at 96, 97

-Struck out 6 in a row at one point. 

-Other than the change that JD took deep, his change-up looks like a tremendous third pitch behind his heater and slider

This was his first taste of big league action in about a  year or so and not half bad. He made two mistakes and he paid for them, his teammates in the field did him no favors either. He obviously has a bucketload of talent. Once he settles in and if the White Sox can actually learn how to catch the damn baseball he will put up outstanding numbers. His health is the other question, but right now that's all speculative either way. 

• Like 1