Rotoworld.com Forums

LeBron James 2018-19 Season Thread

8 minutes ago, jim james said:

Lol “alpha” scorer.

I guess lebron is a “beta male” since this guy is arguably the 2nd best player ever to play the game.

no, this guy doesn’t give a s--- about his legacy...just space jam 2 and Hollywood.

ok

edit: double lol...Kyrie Irving is your “alpha” scorer? Haha

how is that funny? the only thing laughable here is that you fall for espn’s agenda and truly believe that a guy whos 3/9 in the finals while playing on superteams in the eastern conference is “the 2nd greatest player ever”. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are we holding? 

Death lineup as in death of their playoff hopes?

Lebron being the GOAT is a fantasy.

Posted Images

https://www.newsweek.com/did-lebron-james-it-michael-jordan-make-more-insane-clutch-shots-912104

MJ's the better player, but c'mon, LeBron has MORE than proved himself as a scorer in the clutch. By this measure, MORE than MJ.

This guy @scienze is starting to win me over with his Borat-style prank comedy.

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, scienze said:

he didnt take the “neutral ground”, he went over to console chris paul instead of checking on his teammates, as if their friendship was his primary concern 

its absolutely beta mentality .. imagine mj or kobe putting their friendship with other players above the team. you can’t, cuz they were assassins. lebron is the opposite, which is why he has 3 titles in 9 trips to the finals. with his body and athletic ability, he shoulda been the hands down GOAT. 

Did you know that lebron was so good when he came into the league at 18, it was the driving influence of Boston creating their “big three”.

they knew that once he matured, he would be an unstoppable force and they were right.

lebron didn’t win rings because we currently live in an era of teams creating bs mini all star teams.

this wasn’t around during Jordan’s day ( to this degree).

Lebron went to calm his buddy down.

so what.

if I play a pick up game with some guys I just met and my best friend is on the other team and there’s a dispute...I’m going to try to calm s--- down.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, scienze said:

how is that funny? the only thing laughable here is that you fall for espn’s agenda and truly believe that a guy whos 3/9 in the finals while playing on superteams in the eastern conference is “the 2nd greatest player ever”. 

Lol

your narrative of lebron playing on superteams is a bit skewed and lacks understanding of the larger picture

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Kriggly said:

A random person calling Lebron James a beta on the internet is one of the funnier things to happen on my Monday.  Thanks for that, you stud you.  

has this not been the knock on him his entire career though? his lack of killer mentality..you keyboard warriors acting like this is some insane take that we never heard that came outa nowhere are something else. either a casual fan who hasn’t been following his career or just another lebron fanboy. 

Spurs doubling him, stationing Aldridge in the paint so no screeners can roll down, his teammates can't hit the rim except for *Hart >> feels like Cleveland all over again.

Edit: *Kuz and Hart

Edited by ellejamil
25 minutes ago, terribleswedes said:

https://www.newsweek.com/did-lebron-james-it-michael-jordan-make-more-insane-clutch-shots-912104

MJ's the better player, but c'mon, LeBron has MORE than proved himself as a scorer in the clutch. By this measure, MORE than MJ.

This guy @scienze is starting to win me over with his Borat-style prank comedy.

he’s definitely improved in that department over the course of his career, but we all know he’s not seeing players like mj and kobe in the clutch. 

14 minutes ago, jim james said:

Did you know that lebron was so good when he came into the league at 18, it was the driving influence of Boston creating their “big three”.

they knew that once he matured, he would be an unstoppable force and they were right.

lebron didn’t win rings because we currently live in an era of teams creating bs mini all star teams.

this wasn’t around during Jordan’s day ( to this degree).

Lebron went to calm his buddy down.

so what.

if I play a pick up game with some guys I just met and my best friend is on the other team and there’s a dispute...I’m going to try to calm s--- down.

dont give me that bs, lebron, with a superteam, lost to a much worse dallas squad 100% because of him, and to the spurs when they only had one all-star.

you put an assassin on those teams, and the heat are winning 4/4, not 2/4 like lebron. 

this is also isnt a pickup game, its the team he’s supposed to develop chemistry with that he’s going to be going to battle with for the next 4 years.. simply put, he proved where his allegiance was.  

Edited by scienze
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, scienze said:

has this not been the knock on him his entire career though? his lack of killer mentality..you keyboard warriors acting like this is some insane take that we never heard that came outa nowhere are something else. either a casual fan who hasn’t been following his career or just another lebron fanboy. 

You're calling a 6 ft 8 250 pound jacked professional athlete who is worth 400 million dollars a beta, and then referring to others as keyboard warriors.  Cute.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyways, back to the fantasy discussion.  Everyone was projecting he is going to get less usage, minutes, and stats compared to last year considering he isn't pushing for a championship.  He's in for the long haul with the Lakers as opposed to the single year contract championship runs he had with the Cavs.  He'll also be playing teams in the west every night.  I'd imagine he'll get similar percentages with slightly lower counting stats across the board, but the dude is a machine and will be pretty reliable overall from an injury perspective.  I think he'll maintain mid to late first round value.  If you drafted him outside of that range you were taking a known risk.  

9 minutes ago, Kriggly said:

You're calling a 6 ft 8 250 pound jacked professional athlete who is worth 400 million dollars a beta, and then referring to others as keyboard warriors.  Cute.    

being a beta has nothing to do with size smfh, it’s what’s between the ears. be honest, did you just learn this today? 

Edited by scienze