Rotoworld.com Forums

Waiver Wire - Streaming Options - Week 11

16 minutes ago, BostonCajun said:

Anyone streaming Anibal Sanchez at home against the Padres today? He's looked good in each of his four starts with the team and it's a good matchup.

Seems like a good matchup . 

On 6/13/2018 at 7:34 PM, herschel said:

Parra is hovering around .300 and has 7 home games next week.  could do worse in weekly leagues....

Maybe he'll start to get his home-away splits back to the norm for a Rockies player. Right now, he's hitting way better on the road than at home, lol. 

2 hours ago, ToO_BaD said:

Anyone starting Wright @SEA?  Had a couple weaker matchups so this is a better test.

Hes owned in my league and the guy had him starting as would I. I’d be starting him until he has a start that tells me otherwise. That’s outside of a horrible matchup like @NYY

4 hours ago, BostonCajun said:

Is anyone streaming Sabathia tomorrow? Good matchup and he pitched very well in his last two starts at Toronto and against Washington. 

Yup just hoping for 5 strong innings and a W 

On Sunday is anyone considering streaming either James Shields vs. DET or Chris Stratton @ LAD?

Shields has been solid with the QS so far this year but very few wins or strike outs.

Stratton has been up and down and got hit pretty hard by the Dodgers the last time they played. I think the Dodgers got 5 or 6 earned runs off of him.

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic