Sign in to follow this  
underdog08

Benintendi for DeGrom? WHIR

I am thinking about trading Benintendi for DeGrom.  I am on 2nd place and most my hitter's categories are fine except the SB.  However, my pitching has been mediocre past 2 weeks (recently acquired Bauer) and I am thinking about acquiring DeGrom.  I love Benintendi but I feel like his value is at a peak now and I think I can spare him with Belt and Myers coming from DL.  What do you guys think?  Am I giving up too much?  Or should I stay put and wait on my pitching?  I am in redraft 5x5 roto league.

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

I'd hold onto deGrom here. I think Benintendi is just hiding a hot streak right now. Not a believer in his power yet. I think he'll finish close to ~40-50 overall in 5x5 formats and if I'm giving up deGrom I'd aim higher than that right now.

DeGrom looks great.  Trade is close enough in value.  Go get your pitcher.

I would be SHOCKED if the DeGrom owner did this deal. He's the #2 SP in baseball right now and is not showing any signs of slowing down. 

If you can con the DeGrom owner to take this deal then you need to do it immediately and not look back. 

I understand that Bennitendi has been red hot for the last 30 days but I honestly do not see this lasting the ROS & the time to sell is now. 

Help?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/704108-start-2-of-4-whir/

Edited by Jrick45