Gohawks

Kawhi Leonard 2018-19 Season Thread

35 minutes ago, Saltgurkan15 said:

Him and Vucevic for Harden and Adams around the end of november. Regretted it back then, and people in the a**. coach forum advised against it. But the way Harden has been playing I feel better about it. 

unfortunately there are only a handful of people in the AC forums who know their a** from their elbow. that was a great trade. 

• Thanks 1

Curious to find out what Kawhi owners are expecting in return in a trade. Personally I’m a huge fan but if I didn’t own him I wouldn’t be giving up a top 20 asset who regularly plays for him, especially in a head to head league where games matter

Kawhi probably wants to work on chemistry with Gasol etc? Hopefully more incentive to play him? Gasol trade can be a blessing in disguise here. 

2 hours ago, HotSauce24 said:

Would you have him or AD at this point. I know AC and all but they seem to be in similar situations. 

I manage to have both and I'm ranked 3rd I 12 players H2H league. I've been losing sleep over them. 

4 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Ok, so obviously this guy sucks big hairy basketballs. I saw one of you traded him for Cousins/Middleton (not a bad trade at all). Anyone else unload him recently? If so, what did you get in return?

I actually just got him when I traded KAT and Rubio for Leonard, Griffin, and Sato. Still not displeased with the trade and still holding out hope that he plays more consistently post-ASB (a likely tall order, I know). But he would be an easy guy to trade, more or less, when he inevitably strings monster lines together. I wouldn't settle for less than top 15 if it's a 1 for 1. If it's a 2 for 1, best make sure you get two top 20-30. 

Its easy to get impatient in the fantasy realm, especially in situations like this. But don't lose sight of how good he is (aka, how much you can get in return for him too). I'm holding for now and seeing how the magical nature of the ASB break may affect his consistency for ROS (hopefully for the better). 

Just dont trade him for Zubac + Wiggins

I want to hate him, but have any of you guys noticed how beautiful his eyes are.

Full homo

Still halfway kicking myself for trading him for Cousins and Middleton but he needed to go regardless how much I like him

Are we expecting the back to back restriction and the random rest days to be lifted now that Gasol is in town? Surely they need to build chemistry before playoffs

38 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

Are we expecting the back to back restriction and the random rest days to be lifted now that Gasol is in town? Surely they need to build chemistry before playoffs

I'm not. If anything it's likelier he could sit since they're a more dynamic team now

5 hours ago, Crazycanto said:

Back tonight, get the pitchforks back in the drawer

Who keeps their pitchfork in a drawer?  :huh:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nospmoht04 said:

Who keeps their pitchfork in a drawer?  :huh:

Owning Kawhi has been like a pitchfork in my a** 

• Haha 2

This guy can win it all for you. He did that for me a few years back. Just traded for him! Joe Ingles and Kawhi for Draymond Green & CJ McCollum. My team is deep so I’m willing to gamble! 

I traded Whiteside, Adams and Barton for Kawhi and Mitch Robinson. Regretting it when I see Whiteside balling right now. Thankfully Barton is in slump and Robinson is a beast for a few games now. As a new owner, I'm already frustrated owning him, how much more to those who held him for a long time?

Frustration for sure, but got him at a discount. Dude's #5 in 9cat going by averages for the year, and has been damn good pretty much every time he plays. Just hope the Raptors will put value on racing the Bucks for home court advantage through the playoffs. 

• Like 1

Seems like the self claimed max player has been sucking mightily of late, he single handedly cost me FG category this week. 

Given he is resting randomly and sitting out B2B's; he isn't the 9 cat god like he used to be? What do y'all think his ranking for h2h would be next season? 

14 minutes ago, JoeDub_Taiwan#1 said:

Seems like the self claimed max player has been sucking mightily of late, he single handedly cost me FG category this week. 

Given he is resting randomly and sitting out B2B's; he isn't the 9 cat god like he used to be? What do y'all think his ranking for h2h would be next season? 

Top 7 

Next season I would’nt touch this guy unless he’s after pick 20. Just for my own mental health