Sign in to follow this  
squidthunder

Big Zeke / Le'Veon trade - WHIR

Hey guys

10 team ESPN (0.5 PPR) - 2QB league (4 keepers - 2 year max)

Looking to improve my 4 keepers going into my PPR league. Currently got Brady, Zeke, McKinnion and Mike Evans listed but could make a big splash and upgrade. My only concern is that the Bell owner wants the #3 overall pick, which could be nice and my 2nd round pick.  Offer is below:

image.png.a417ff1866d20262f2d4404e7183f92c.png

I'm considering the deal as Bell is a monster for PPR. I'm thinking about countering back and switching the 2nd round pick he wants (58th overall)  to a 3rd rounder (63th overall)

Thoughts?>?

Thanks

I'd take the Bell and Green side. Basically swapping a 6 rounder for AJ Green. I have Bell and Zeke ranked very similar.

8 minutes ago, pixelhated said:

I'd take the Bell and Green side. Basically swapping a 6 rounder for AJ Green. I have Bell and Zeke ranked very similar.

Well, the first 4 rounds are keepers, so 5th and 6th round picks are actually 1st and 2nd rounders for the draft

You don't really have a PPR league; just a half-PPR league.

I'd keep Zeke and the #3 overall pick.

Just now, Axe Elf said:

You don't really have a PPR league; just a half-PPR league.

I'd keep Zeke and the #3 overall pick.

Thanks for the feedback Axe. You think those 2 would be better than a AJ and Bell addition? I'm guessing Barkley goes #1 and then the rest would be good players not kept - ex. Mixon

Since its a keeper league have to take into account Bell probably not being on the Steelers next year and is older than Zeke.  Also you'll be dropping one of your current keepers to fit in the extra player.  Dropping down in the first and losing your 2nd can be a big difference depending on what players are not kept.  I would stay put with what you have. 

5 minutes ago, CoolandNormal said:

Since its a keeper league have to take into account Bell probably not being on the Steelers next year and is older than Zeke.  Also you'll be dropping one of your current keepers to fit in the extra player.  Dropping down in the first and losing your 2nd can be a big difference depending on what players are not kept.  I would stay put with what you have. 

Yea I feel like I'm giving lots away with the loss in draft picks. For my 4th keeper, it would be either McKinnon, Josh Gordon or maybe Maroita (it was Derrick Henry before Dion Lewis arrived) 

Another thing to add, we do have keeper limits on players, and for the Bell owner, this is last season to own him. I have 2 full seasons of Zeke coming up

33 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Another thing to add, we do have keeper limits on players, and for the Bell owner, this is last season to own him. I have 2 full seasons of Zeke coming up

in that case, no brainer. Zeke.

Def make that deal Bell is way better than Zeke. And you're getting a top WR as a throw in. 

I have to assume you would only be able to keep Zeke this year then by your rules.  In that case I make the trade.  Rather have Bell, Green and the ninth pick for 2 years then Zeke for 1 year, 3rd pick and whoever you get in the second over 2 years.