Rotoworld.com Forums

Defending champ. 10-team PPR, start an extra flex spot. Auction Draft.

QB - Mariota
RB - Zeke
RB - Fournette
WR - J. Gordon
WR - Goodwin
TE - Kittles
Flex - Barkley
Flex - Mixon

DEF - Jags

Kicker - Greg the Leg

Bench: Chubb, Foreman, Cohen, Ginn Jr., T. Lockett, RSJ

1 minute ago, TPowell said:

I'm thinking you are WAY behind at WR but you did score 3 top 15 RB's and another close one in Mixon. What does the waiver wire at WR look like? Hurns out there? 

Thanks. 3 top 10 RBs I think and 4 top 15 with mixon in my view. I also am high on Gordon this year.

Hurns not available. Richardson, Gallup, Meredith, John Ross, etc...

Hmm, I would probably advocate dropping Foreman for the best WR you can find given that he's still MIA and could be out quite a bit longer. Gallup is a high upside guy and I don't mind drafting Meredith or Richardson late in PPR. 

1 minute ago, TPowell said:

Hmm, I would probably advocate dropping Foreman for the best WR you can find given that he's still MIA and could be out quite a bit longer. Gallup is a high upside guy and I don't mind drafting Meredith or Richardson late in PPR. 

Boy, I like Foreman to take over and I like stashing running backs but I think improving at WR is probably essential at this point. Thanks.

1 minute ago, timexsocialclub said:

Boy, I like Foreman to take over and I like stashing running backs but I think improving at WR is probably essential at this point. Thanks.

That job could be juicy but I have a hard time seeing Foreman being ready for any type of workload before late October or so. 

• Like 1

I think your RB position is outstanding but I think that definitely affected your WR situation. Putting your faith in Goodwin as a WR2 is iffy. I do think you have some wiggle room to make deals with your depth at RB

• Like 1

yep, RB's are nice..damn..well done on that ....but, yeah, maybe took a hit at WR....Im thinking if Mixon can get off to a good start, pair him with Goodwin for like a t.hill or Baldwin....and yeah, I would probably look to grab another QB of waiver wire if avail....

• Like 1