Sign in to follow this  
wahoos1

Who’s the better DL stash? WHIR

Buxton. He could win you your league by doing something no one else can do. Dejong is yangervis solarte.

• Thanks 1

If everything went right for Buxton then he would be the guy. I personally have given up hope that he'll be as good as what he was hyped to be. Not to say he can't develop later down the road or seasons to come, some players need more aging before things fall into place. ROS I'd probably prefer DeJung, he was very good last season and looked to pick up where he left off before getting hurt, the multi position is nice also. He'd give you the option at 2B for more consistency with Dozier's lousy start and you could slide Whit around with his multi position wherever you need him, I like the position flex you'd get. 

• Thanks 1

DeJong

2B/SS with pop

• Thanks 1

For your team, its Buxton easily.  You have no need for DeJong with Dozier/Merrifield at 2B and Correa/Bregman for SS.  He simply will never play over those guys.  However you could use the upside of Buxton for your OF depth and Utility Spot.  I just dont think its wise to use that spot on Dejong, as his value is in the MI spots.

• Thanks 1