smeeze

Aaron Jones 2018 Outlook

Just now, mmurph20 said:

How about now Saquon last night? Battled his way to less than 20 pts against the lowly Niners. 

Niners did one hell of a job focusing on Barkley and deciding if they are going to lose it will be by the pass. Niners are also top 13 in both Rushing yards per game and Tds allowed so their run d isnt bad. They are also 10th in yards per attempt.

5 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Niners did one hell of a job focusing on Barkley and deciding if they are going to lose it will be by the pass. Niners are also top 13 in both Rushing yards per game and Tds allowed so their run d isnt bad. They are also 10th in yards per attempt.

Wonderful. Other defenses wont do the same? Bears can't do the same? Titans cant do the same? Redskins cant do the same? Or better? Are the Giants getting any better or worse?

I would still trade Barkley, because like I said if I can get a great WR and maybe a TE for him, Jones is likely to perfoem the same or better in Barkley's place.

I am 9-1, soon to be league champ, and I'll quote myself and remind you people when its done that I called all of this.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, mmurph20 said:

Wonderful. Other defenses wont do the same? Bears can't do the same? Titans cant do the same? Redskins cant do the same? Or better? Are the Giants getting any better or worse?

I would still trade Barkley, because like I said if I can get a great WR and maybe a TE for him, Jones is likely to perfoem the same or better in Barkley's place.

I am 9-1, soon to be league champ, and I'll quote myself and remind you people when its done that I called all of this.

I don’t doubt jones can do it all. Great runner and better line and offense and easier ros schedule by a smidge. I just think Barkley will see more carries and more targets than jones. Each league is different so to say your 9-1 and bout to win the league.... nobody here cares. Jones is a stud. I’m gonna okay them depending on matchups. I have Barkley already benched for Chicago game as of now. Jones v ari is a much better play.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

I don’t doubt jones can do it all. Great runner and better line and offense and easier ros schedule by a smidge. I just think Barkley will see more carries and more targets than jones. Each league is different so to say your 9-1 and bout to win the league.... nobody here cares. Jones is a stud. I’m gonna okay them depending on matchups. I have Barkley already benched for Chicago game as of now. Jones v ari is a much better play.

I think anyone benching Barkley is crazy. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, mmurph20 said:

I'm nervous about Aaron's week 15 matchup against Dallas. Right in the thick of fantasy playoffs. Might have to start McCoy against a softer Detroit defense in Aaron's place.

• Haha 2

You guys are getting way too cute in here for me.  Benching Saquon?  Are you kidding me?  And starting Shady over Aaron Jones?  LOL!  McCoy has had one good game all year, and it took 26 carries to do it.

Start.  Your.  Studs.  Or don't.  But it'll be a hard lesson learned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@JoeJoe88 @n4sa

No one's talking about benching Saquan. He's talking about trading Saquan because he feels Jones can be a replacement. 

Still a little crazy, but not benching Saquan crazy. 

Edited by JJ1223

4 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

@JoeJoe88 @n4sa

No one's talking about benching Saquan. He's talking about trading Saquan because he feels Jones can be a replacement. 

Thank you. Jones + the top tier WR you could trade for is going to be better than Barkley ROS. That is a fact Jack

This is simple. If you can't play Jones bc u think you have better running backs...

1. Trade one of your top RBs for a top level talent at other position(s) of need. 2. Replace the RB you traded with Jones.

1 hour ago, JJ1223 said:

@JoeJoe88 @n4sa

Scroll up and read what he posted man. He literally said 

. I have Barkley already benched for Chicago game as of now

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, mmurph20 said:

Thank you. Jones + the top tier WR you could trade for is going to be better than Barkley ROS. That is a fact Jack

How is that a fact? I can't believe what I'm reading here. 

mmurph is 9-1 in his taco league don't even think about questioning his fantasy football opinions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just offered to give Todd Gurley for Aaron Jones straight up and he actually accepted it hahaha what an idiot 

Edited by Breesus
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Breesus said:

I just offered to give Todd Gurley for Aaron Jones straight up and he actually accepted it hahaha what an idiot 

Wait what? You got Gurley and gave Jones or the other way around?

52 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

Wait what? You got Gurley and gave Jones or the other way around?

It’s a joke.... 

Just now, Zekepeak86 said:

It’s a joke.... 

Oh haha.... it’s early *yawn*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

@JJ1223 Perhaps I'm misunderstanding...

8 hours ago, n4sa said:

Scroll up and read what he posted man. He literally said 

That's my bad.  There were two conversations going on; one about trading and one about benching.  I only saw the one about trading.

I agree - I would not bench Barkley, regardless of matchup.

• Like 1

So Jones got a lot of run. Any chance with a short week they cut back his carries and give williams more run. Or since its a win first mode will they keep him with 15-20 carries and 3-5 targets?

4 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

So Jones got a lot of run. Any chance with a short week they cut back his carries and give williams more run. Or since its a win first mode will they keep him with 15-20 carries and 3-5 targets?

no - I think 15-17 carries and 3 catches is his floor right now.

5 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Game flow will dictate how I use Jones. I want to use him as much as I can. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Doubt it. Not like the guy has been getting 20+ carries every week this season. He missed 4 weeks and barely got double digit touches the first couple weeks. 

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

Game flow will dictate how I use Jones. I want to use him as much as I can. 

When I realize @shakestreet is actually Mike McCarthy

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif?w=525

• Like 6
  • Haha 2