smeeze

Aaron Jones 2018 Outlook

Williams got in a couple times but as a breather back. Jones should’ve got another 5 points minimum but Rodgers doesn’t know what a dump off means. Missed him at least 6 times wide open underneath or in the flat.

• Haha 1

Solid game by Jones IN SPITE of McCarthy/Rodgers.  Imagine if he had a competent coach and a QB that wasn’t slumping.

Should’ve had a bigger game too, Rodgers played like rookie and wouldn’t check down to Jones all game. Had him open on a few plays and held onto the ball too long. Hopefully the Pack start winning some games here though.

Just now, Zekepeak86 said:

Williams got in a couple times but as a breather back. Jones should’ve got another 5 points minimum but Rodgers doesn’t know what a dump off means. Missed him at least 6 times wide open underneath or in the flat.

So this. I counted 4 plays where Jones was alone as a dump off. But Rodgers held the ball, looked for his buddy Adams and got sacked.

Just now, jtbgator said:

So this. I counted 4 plays where Jones was alone as a dump off. But Rodgers held the ball, looked for his buddy Adams and got sacked.

I counted 8 but one or two was iffy so I said 6 lol

Just now, Zekepeak86 said:

I counted 8 but one or two was iffy so I said 6 lol

One was an easy TD in the middle of the field ??‍♂️

Yeah it’s weird to be disappointed with a stat line like this but that second half was painful to watch.  They need to keep feeding Jones when the chips are down.  The guy is a legit talent that will make things happen when they give him the football.   Still great game though 

Edited by lla887
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lla887 said:

Yeah it’s weird to be disappointed with a stat line like this but that second half was painful to watch.  They need to keep feeding Jones when the chips are down.  The guy is a legit talent that will make things happen when they give him the football.   Still great game though 

I know - we all sound so greedy but we watched the game .  Jones easily could've had a 38-42 pt night in PPR if Rodgers checked those passes down to him.  One was an easy walk in TD>

• Like 2

Just now, timexsocialclub said:

Rodgers sabotaging the season to get MM fired. At least I hope so.

yea he looked lost like he quit on that last drive.  He ignored Aaron Jones in the flat twice on that drive inexplicably.  Aikman called it out.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Bish0p said:

Solid game by Jones IN SPITE of McCarthy/Rodgers.  Imagine if he had a competent coach and a QB that wasn’t slumping.

Are you really suggesting that it is a bad thing that Aaron Jones's quarterback is aaron rodgers

Also if this game was a slump game for aaron rodgers, it's a solid to great game for many other starting qb's in the league, let's keep things in perspective

in the spirit of the times i think it is safe to say mccarthy is in a lame duck session

Edited by Cotton Jones

1 minute ago, Cotton Jones said:

Are you really suggesting that it is a bad thing that Aaron Jones's quarterback is aaron rodgers

Also if this game was a slump game for aaron rodgers, it's a solid to great game for many other starting qb's in the league, let's keep things in perspective

Good game for Rogers fantasy wise but bad footballwise.  He choked when they needed him which is the opposite of the Rogers we are used to

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cotton Jones said:

in the spirit of the times i think it is safe to say mccarthy is in a lame duck session

Did you watch the game? Or did you just check the box score? Honest question.

3 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

Wasn’t there people saying that Jamaal Williams was the better pass catcher? :lol:

I think you meant Jamaal "Jonathan Ogden" Williams.

On 11/13/2018 at 6:48 PM, mmurph20 said:

Wonderful. Other defenses wont do the same? Bears can't do the same? Titans cant do the same? Redskins cant do the same? Or better? Are the Giants getting any better or worse?

I would still trade Barkley, because like I said if I can get a great WR and maybe a TE for him, Jones is likely to perfoem the same or better in Barkley's place.

I am 9-1, soon to be league champ, and I'll quote myself and remind you people when its done that I called all of this.

Yoooo sup? Jones putting up some big numbers huh??

• Haha 1

Having Jones allows you to trade a player like Barkley for a king's ransom, all while losing nothing from his rb spot. Was 100% right wasn't I? 

2 minutes ago, mmurph20 said:

Having Jones allows you to trade a player like Barkley for a king's ransom, all while losing nothing from his rb spot. Was 100% right wasn't I? 

Do you only start 1 RB?

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2018 at 10:44 AM, martinjlm said:

Todd Gurley (LAR)
Melvin Gordon(LAC)
Kareem Hunt (KC)
Alvin Kamara (NO)
Saquon Barkley(NYG)
James Conner (PIT)
Christian McCaffrey (CAR)
Joe Mixon (CIN)
James White (NE)
Ezekiel Elliott (DAL)
Tarik Cohen (CHI)
Nick Chubb (CLE)
Tevin Coleman(ATL)
David Johnson(ARI)
Duke Johnson(CLE)
Dion Lewis (TEN)
Mark Ingram (NO)
Jordan Howard(CHI)
Adrian Peterson(WAS)

Still taking all those guys over jones?

• Haha 1

Just now, JoeJoe88 said:

Do you only start 1 RB?

No, but Saquon Barkley is one RB. i said his rb spot moron!