smeeze

Aaron Jones 2018 Outlook

1 minute ago, 16kredit said:

he is sitting on the sideline with all gear on. Might return. sure hope so buddy, dont sh*t into my playoff 10 minutes into the week.

Man, honestly I wish he came back in and gave us 5-6 fantasy points.  Anything is better than this 0.8 

Just unreal 

first in standings first in points 

i have melvin, james conner, spencer ware, keenan allen and aaron jones - im sure others have this combo but man I dont think this bad luck will ever happen again

6 minutes ago, kevstew13 said:

Just unreal 

i have melvin, james conner, spencer ware, keenan allen and aaron jones - im sure others have this combo but man I dont think this bad luck will ever happen again

Same here first and first.  Also have Melvin and then Tyreek laying a dud on Thursday.  I was going to play Damien Williams on Thursday until they came out and said West was going to get 8-12 touches, so I switched back to Jones.  Of course West didn't get 1 touch and D. Williams scored 23 standard points.  This decision could come back to haunt me.  I will need some big duds by some of my opponents studs to pull of a W now. 

11 minutes ago, 16kredit said:

he is sitting on the sideline with all gear on. Might return. sure hope so buddy, dont sh*t into my playoff 10 minutes into the week.

God I hope so. I'm so f'ed if I don't get some kind of performance out of him

Oh that hurts. On top Lindsay delivering single-digit fantasy points last night. At least Mixon is serving up points with more to come. Big setback with Jones but my opponent's squad is so-so. Not out of it yet.

6 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Not seeing that he's ruled out other than by dope Brad Evans.

Let's hope he's wrong and Jones comes out the 2nd half like ARod did last time these two teams played.  If he is standing on the sideline in full gear, he can't be too hurt right?

Welp not in 2nd half must be out. Awesome. Lost Gordon, sanders, obj and now jones after such a solid season guy I'm playing has weak team too and now I'm gonna lose fml

2 minutes ago, trolltoll said:

Welp not in 2nd half must be out. Awesome. Lost Gordon, sanders, obj and now jones after such a solid season guy I'm playing has weak team too and now I'm gonna lose fml

they officially ruled him out at the start of the 3rd Q.

2 minutes ago, trolltoll said:

Damn man. Gordon, Sanders, OBJ, Jones. That hurts. 

Not to say he cost me some good money but he cost me some good money. I know he got injured but like super unfortunate.

5 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Any updates on the MRI?

They signed Bibbs...so its likely that Jones season is over..

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:54 PM, kevstew13 said:

Just unreal 

Melvin Gordon, Alex Collins, Marshawn Lynch, Bilial Powell, A. Jones,  All were drafted.  One of those years. 11-2, top total points somehow.

Edited by mjb

On 12/16/2018 at 10:54 AM, kevstew13 said:

Just unreal 

Hunt, conner, ware, allen, OJ Howard.  OJ actually hurt pretty bad as he was producing in the top tier, and waiver TE’s are absolutely terrible