Saucy

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

Can't have everything. Fantasy wise, I like him and no, I don't think he's weak. The numbers don't lie. Plays night in and night out and hardly ever ever misses games. I'll take that in reality and fantasy. He is durable, that's for sure. AD in no question the #1 fantasy player, but you don't when he'll get scratched for a game. I don't think it's KAT per say, but rather the roster around him, namely Wiggins cuz as of right now Roco is out playing Wiggins.

With all that athleticism, Wiggins is supposed to be filling up the stat sheet like Roco. That'll help himself, KAT, and the team going forward. Like this squad but I don't see em' doing much in the standings, forget the playoffs. Hell they may not make it to the playoffs. In the words of Jim Mora, "playoffs, we talking bout' playoffs"? LOL..

Just now, fantasm said:

Id take KD over KAT any day....KAT is just too beta even tho he has the alpha potential...

Oh no question, I would too, but KD was already off the draft board, I'd take KAT in a heart beat.  I took Jokic on one of my teams just too see, wish I picked up KAT instead.Jokic numbers this so far are lack luster. Hoping he picks it up. Think he will once my man Thrill Will gets back.

11 minutes ago, fantasm said:

Id take KD over KAT any day....KAT is just too beta even tho he has the alpha potential...

Put it to you like this, I won 2/4 championships last year and the year before with KAT as my #1 pick. Why, cuz he doesn't miss games and puts up crazy numbers across the board. KD will take you to the promised land, but we all know he's gonna miss some games come fantasy playoffs. Meanwhile KAT and the T'Wolves will still be fighting to get in the real playoffs.

Edited by Forever Smooth
Add comment

17 hours ago, fantasm said:

KAT is just too beta even tho he has the alpha potential...

Having Cov as a teammate will do him wonders. It's not too late, Cov will turn his season around.

Seems like there ain't a lot of KAT love on this thread.  I was just offered KAT for my Jrue and Kanter.  Seems tempting, but not as much after reading these threads!

17 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

Seems like there ain't a lot of KAT love on this thread.  I was just offered KAT for my Jrue and Kanter.  Seems tempting, but not as much after reading these threads!

take that trade easy

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

People have short attention spans and forget how long the fantasy bball season is, but when it came down to it they probably wouldn't trade KAT or other players in a slump like Jokic without you giving up an arm and a leg.

I'm not giving up KAT for anything less than a late 1st rounder + 2nd/3rd.  I firmly believe getting anything less back will be woefully regretful come the second half of the season.  But, to each their own. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nica4two said:

take this and run.

my guess is that a lot of people who are unhappy here are the ones who drafted him first and aren't getting what they expected (yet). i traded for him and i've been satisfied with the returns so far, even if it's not crazy lines night in night out. 

• Like 1

I'm not gonna lie. KAT went on IG live last night & I told him to block more shots for fantasy purposes. I know he read it because he read & answered my other question which was in the same bubble with the other message — this guy has now blocked 3 shots early in the 1Q. Hahaha

THANK YOU, KAT. <3

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly think KAT is a genetic beast and if he changed his mind set and gave it 100, he'd be unstoppable. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MysticPeak said:

I'm not gonna lie. KAT went on IG live last night & I told him to block more shots for fantasy purposes. I know he read it because he read & answered my other question which was in the same bubble with the other message — this guy has now blocked 3 shots early in the 1Q. Hahaha

THANK YOU, KAT. <3

Hopes he also reads the rotoworld forum too! Please block more shots!

• Haha 1

6 blocks so far. 4Q just started. I love you. ANNNDD, IT'S A CLOSE GAME.

Edited by MysticPeak

Not to mention the 8 rebounds, 4 3pts, good fg and steals! Please, if you do read this KAT, can you do this the whole season long?

Edited by mmart_ph
  • Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 7:38 PM, MysticPeak said:

THANK YOU, KAT. <3

Zero blocks tonight. Can you DM him please?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jub Jub said:

Zero blocks tonight. Can you DM him please?

I think he got the message, he has 1 now

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Soft BUM ! trip out on this kid bro. He’ll have like 3-4 average games, 1 blow up game, then rinse & repeat. Jimmy Butler knew all along. 

• Like 1