Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Trade Max &/or Thor? whir

Need SP bad. 1 team has SP:

Kluber, Sevy, Snell, Paxton, Stripling, Flaherty, Ray, A Wood, Hill

DL: Cueto, G Richards, & E Santana. 

#1: Which 2 SP should I target for Max?

#2: Thor for Snell?

Currently I have 3 SP in top 50, while top 2 teams have 6-7 SP. Max alone isn't going to get it done, along with Thor & Buehler on the DL, Arrieta & Keuchel up & down, along with some unknowns. Thanks! 

If you can get Ray and Snell, I think I would do that and it would probably work for other owner as well.

Help?

• Thanks 1

Max is a beast, it's tough to trade him.  I was offered 2 trades for him...Thor and Darvish, and Thor and Rendon... and I rejected them both.

There's no way I trade him for Ray and Snell like someone suggested.  I would probably ask for Kluber or Severino along with either Snell.

I would probably kep Max and check the WW for another SP.  Gotta be someone out there better than Romero or Montas

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Sharkman1414 said:

Max is a beast, it's tough to trade him.  I was offered 2 trades for him...Thor and Darvish, and Thor and Rendon... and I rejected them both.

There's no way I trade him for Ray and Snell like someone suggested.  I would probably ask for Kluber or Severino along with either Snell.

I would probably kep Max and check the WW for another SP.  Gotta be someone out there better than Romero or Montas

WW is a bit picked. When streaming & they struggle, it makes it rough. 

Arrieta has made a total of -2 pts in last 5 starts. Keuchel has been up & down. M Gonzales & Montas has struggled last few starts. And who knows if Thor will stay healthy once he returns.

Top 2 teams are going without a bat or 2, so they can hoard SP. Appreciate the response! 

Scherzer is the #1 SP IMO.  Maybe try a 2 for 2 where you move Max and one of your lesser SP for Kluber or Sevy and either Hill or Paxton?

Or if you want to move Thor, maybe try to get Snell and Paxton?

• Thanks 1

I would be ok with moving Thor for Snell.

Also I would look at moving Scherzer for something like Sevy and Snell and see what he thinks of that.

Help me?

• Thanks 1

I think Sevy with Snell/Paxton would be a good get. Don’t know if TB has plans to limit Snell in September.. that could be the decision maker. 

Edited by The Legend MM
  • Thanks 1