Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

6/28 - GAME DAY THREAD

2 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Marwin is not a shortstop. He can play most anywhere else but not shortstop.

Why not Bregman at SS and Marwin at 3rd?

• Like 1

Where is Seranthony tonight?  Why Hunter?  Dudes going to cost Nola his W if hes not careful.

Just now, treat88 said:

Where is Seranthony tonight?  Why Hunter?  Dudes going to cost Nola his W if hes not careful.

Walking to the mound.

• Haha 2

Just now, BMcP said:

Walking to the mound.

Lol.  Quick trigger finger on my side.  Was confused that they didn't just let him start the inning.

Just now, treat88 said:

Lol.  Quick trigger finger on my side.  Was confused that they didn't just let him start the inning.

Think they were trying to give him some more rest after going two innings a couple nights ago. 

Just now, treat88 said:

Because Kapler thinks he's a genious! ?? I swear I think he makes this more complicated than it has to be. Give Seranthony the ninth & leave it alone. It's just not that damn hard. 

Just now, treat88 said:

He pitched two innings yesterday. Oh s--t

How is that a steal for Hamilton?

down 4-6, bottom 9, he steals 2nd. Not the tying run, yet credited with a steal? Shouldn't it be fielder's indifference?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crotchcrickets said:

So busty posey is a platoon player now.  Good to know!

Whachu talkin bout Willis?

only 1 catcher in all of MLB has more PA's than Posey, and Buster doesn't even have the benefit of being able to DH.

EVJAeUj.png

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

Why not Bregman at SS and Marwin at 3rd?

IDK but maybe they figure that Marwin needs more time to react so they put him at short. Bregman's primary position is short. Last year Bregman played short when Carlos Correa was hurt. I don't remember who played third then.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

IDK but maybe they figure that Marwin needs more time to react so they put him at short. Bregman's primary position is short. Last year Bregman played short when Carlos Correa was hurt. I don't remember who played third then.

We might find out soon. Correa to DL. 

I'm pleasantly surprised that Seranthony got the call tonight after pitching two innings yesterday. 

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

We might find out soon. Correa to DL. 

Marwin has 2 games played  at 3B this year. I bet he played 3B last year when Correa was hurt. He doesn't qualify at third base on ESPN but I bet he played there more than 10 games but less than 20 games.

29 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Marwin has 2 games played  at 3B this year. I bet he played 3B last year when Correa was hurt. He doesn't qualify at third base on ESPN but I bet he played there more than 10 games but less than 20 games.

Good call. He had 19 at 3B last year. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, street sharks said:

How is that a steal for Hamilton?

down 4-6, bottom 9, he steals 2nd. Not the tying run, yet credited with a steal? Shouldn't it be fielder's indifference?

Were they holding him on and was there a throw? Im assuming the defense didn't just give him 2nd base uncontested.